“There is a saying – and some say it could be a Hadith – that could be interpreted as meaning: Leadership is generally a reflection of the people, place, time and culture it purports to lead. Want to hear the original words? Here they are to the best of my recollection: Kaifamaa takoonoo yuwallaa ‘alaikum.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Are Elections Haram? Says Who? And Based on What? Part 1
- American Presidential Elections: Reflections on Hillary Clinton’s Florida Primary “Victory”
- If You Are Muslim, You Must Vote!
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Hillary Clinton, Republicans & American Presidency 2016
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Pasha Hour International: Live from America! December 18, 2007
- To Vote Is as Islamic a Duty as You Can Imagine [Quote – 42]
- Want to Live Free? Elect the Government You Want [Quote – 46]
- No Elections, No Islam – It Is That Simple [Quote – 61]
- Islam Means Free and Fair Elections [Quote – 75]
- How to Be a Republican or a Democrat Using the Prism of Islam [Quote – 83]
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote – 103]
- Why Blame Machiavelli for the Darkness in Our Own Soul? [Quote – 104]
- Many Politicians Lie and Most People Never Learn [Quote – 110]
- How Much of Muslim Leadership Do You Think Is “Sold Out”? [Quote – 120]
- Not Much of a Choice between a Tyrant and a Fool as a Leader [Quote – 121]
- Islamic Government Is Government of the People, by the People [Quote – 191]
- 18 Days That Blessed the World!
- Speak Out!
- Liberty and Stolen Identity in the Middle East
- Government of the People: That Is Islam!
- It Is Now or Never: Voice Your Support for Democracy in Egypt
- Keep Each Other Fired Up! [Quote – 355]
- Two Ways to Elect Someone to Office [Quote – 375]
- Shari’ah – and Jihad – on American Elections
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Leadership in Islam [Quote – 387]
- When Islam Comes Calling [Quote – 535]
- One Digestible Little Nugget at a Time:
Politics 101 = Islam 101! [Quote – 664]
- Islam & Politics: Different, Related or Same?
- Presidential Primaries, 2016: Bernie’s Booboo
- Hillary’s Tortuous Math:
How Many Issues Does It Take To Make One Issue?
- How Islamic Discipline Works in Everyday Life
- Leadership in Islam [Quote – 693]
- Islam, Muslims and American Presidential Elections 2016
- American Elections and the Muslim World [Quote – 756]
- Democracy Could Be Messy Business,
But Donald Trump Won Fair and Square!
- President-Elect Donald Trump and the Swamp:
Filled with Men and Women Without Character.
- Assassination Watch for Donald Trump:
What America Does to Some of Her Favorite Sons
- Democrats Just Don’t Get It [Quote – 758]
- Not Voting Is Voting:
Clarifying Confusion On Elections!
- Life in Coronavirus Times:
A Message to the Community [Quote – 1008]