“Of course, we must ask Allah all the time – for everything, no matter how small or routine it may be, just like the Hadith says. But at the same time, here is something important we all must learn: Rather than asking Allah all the time to purify our motives and intentions, we must work on doing it ourselves, even though nothing ever gets done without Allah doing it. That is because till we clean up our inside, our motives and all, our outside, our actions and output that is, will not become pure. And the Qur’an will then remain a stranger to us for the most part. And we will be reduced to playing games with the Qur’an the way many non-Muslims or even Muslims do. The world will then go on being the kind of mess it is.” (Dr. Pasha)
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Formula for Success
- Cleanliness: A Requirement for Handling the Qur’an [Quote – 287]
- Muslims Abusing the Qur’an
- Allah’s path is clear — straight
- You Must Read That Book!
- Dhikr Allah
- An English Translation of Surah Al-Faatihah
- How to Read a Translation of the Qur’an
- Some Topics Related to the Qur’an
- An Instrument of Personal Protection
- Qur’an: A Living Miracle in Mortal Human Hands
- Statement of Purpose: Dr. Pasha’s International Qur’an Program
- Discover the Qur’an – A Reality Check
- Dr. Pasha’s Qur’an Scale
- Let Us Reconnect with the Qur’an!
- Get Involved, Start the Qur’an Program in Your Area – Here is How!
- Feedback on Dr. Pasha’s International Qur’an Program
- The Simple Miracles of Islam
- A New Year’s Resolution
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Qur’an: Key to World Peace
- National Qur’an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- Choosing Allah
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote – 16]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- What You Get Out of the Qur’an Is Really Up to You [Quote – 19]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote – 45]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Loving America, Did You Say? Why in the World Not? [Quote – 98]
- How to Purify Our Motives and Intentions [Quote – 99]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote – 165]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote – 193]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation – Different or the Same Thing [Quote – 206]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Love of Game vs. Love of God: Is There an Organic Connection between The Two? [Quote – 210]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote – 211]
- Those Who Look for Truth Hard Enough Shall Find It [Quote – 212]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote – 213]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Technology beyond This World [Quote – 261]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote – 285]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote – 289]
- The Hungry and Ailing Soul [Quote – 306]
- A Du’a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur’an
- Dr. Pasha Calls for World Day of Qur’an for Universal Male-Female Literacy!
- Islam and Its Method: Or Just Say Al-Kitab wal Hikmah Part I
- Islam Is All about Health and Wellbeing
- It Is Your Heart You Know! [Quote – 335]
- QUR’AN READING MADE EASY
- 1971-2012: What a Timeline!
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote – 351]
- Dr. Pasha Calls for Grand Global Khatm-a-Day for Ramadan 1434
- Dr. Firdaus Tells World Muslims: “Do Weekly Khatm between Now and Next Ramadan!”
- Reading Qur’an around the World
- Teaching People How to Read the Qur’an: Some Suggestions
- Motivations and Intentions
- Qualifications for Doing Tafsir of Qur’an [Quote – 393]
- Doing Damage to the Qur’an from Within [Quote – 398]
- Maybe God Made a Mistake Do You Think? [Quote – 433]
- As Muslims, Why We Do What We Do? [Quote – 434]
- Why We Speak? [Quote – 436]
- A Call to All! This Blessed Month of Ramadan, Try the Qur’an!
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote – 461]
- It Is a Question of Motives [Quote – 468]
- Speaking Is the Least You Can Do [Quote – 489]
- Are Transliterations of the Qur’an Haram?
- Of Actions & Intentions: A Most Glorious Hadith [Quote – 497]
Two Things Muslims Must do [Quote – 540]
Things Muslims Must Do –
Over and Above All Things They Must
- For Qur’an, Always Save Your Best
- This Ramadan, Let Us Revisit the Qur’an Scale!
- Shaitan and the Qur’an [Quote – 612]
- Why Do Muslims Write? And Give Speeches?
- Work for Allah When, Where and How You Can!
- Help Save the World: A Call to Action by Dr. Pasha!
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote – 670]
- A Trip and a Man and a Book [Quote – 720]
- Qur’an to The Rescue
- What Muslims Have Done to Islam [Quote – 734]
- Widening the Qur’an Circle [Quote – 739]
- What Are Muslims Really Into? [Quote – 755]
- Who Will Answer for the Words We Utter? [Quote – 767]
- Failure to Understand Islam:
A Challenge Facing Today’s Muslims!
- One Reason the World Is the Way It Is [Quote – 778]
- Mr. Yusuf Ali of the English Translation of the Qur’an
- A Bit of Background on Our Qur’an Reader
- A Take on Qur’an: the First Chapter
- Keeping Allah’s Light Burning [Quote – 941]
- Working for Allah vs. Working for Ourselves:
An Islamic Point of View on Good and Bad Actions [Quote – 952]
- World War III:
Unfolding Right Before Your Eyes!
- Coronavirus Times:
Empowered through the Qur’an [Quote – 1011]
- What Do You Really Want Out of Life? [Quote – 1024]
- Why, Why, Why?
Lesson Number One in Islam [Quote – 1030]
- Allah’s Dhikr and Qur’an [Quote – 1093]
- Allah’s Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam,
Gives a Schedule for Completing the Reading and Recitation of the Qur’an!
- Qur’an and Hadith Hold a Mirror to You!
They Reveal to You Who and What You Really Are! [Quote – 1094]