“One hears a great deal nowadays about Muslims wanting to work for Allah, which is just great. The more, the merrier.
What everyone needs to understand, however, is that a critical component of working for Allah is working for people. Essentially, it is working to make this world of Allah a better place for all of Allah’s creation.
And doing so using the Qur’an as the manual and guide, and the life of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, as the practical model and example.
And, at the same time, working for Allah is using any word of wisdom and authentic scientific knowledge, truth and rationality that one can find anywhere.
With a winning combination like that, how can anyone fail to unlock the secrets of success and happiness both in this world and in the next world?” (Dr. Pasha)
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote - 214]
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote - 240]
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- In Islam, Education Is Worship [Quote - 22]
- Giving a Dying Dog Water Can Be Your Passport to Paradise [Quote - 28]
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- What Does God Want from Us?
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation - Different or the Same Thing [Quote - 206]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote - 213]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote - 229]
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- An Oxymoron [Quote - 272]
- Dhikrallah or Chanting God’s Name [Quote - 278]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote - 285]
- Love and Hate [Quote - 288]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- What Number God?
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- Islam Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over - And Doing It Better Every Time!
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- Helping Allah
- Allah’s Dhikr
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- Thinking and Talking God: A Common Muslim-Non-Muslim Problem
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Thinking about God!
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote - 416]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote - 475]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Round the clock, Around the Globe: God’s Sustainability Warranty for Planet Earth! [Quote - 592]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote - 670]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- Just Say Al-Hamdulillah!
Dr. Pasha's Thanksgiving Message: 2016!
This Thanksgiving -- And Every Other Thanksgiving!
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Things That Move Mountains [Quote - 923]
- For this Month of Ramadan,
Some More Adhkaar (Plural for Dhikr) [Quote - 924]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- What Keeps the World Safe and Going
Is Chanting God's Name
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah