“One hears a great deal nowadays about Muslims wanting to work for Allah, which is just great. The more, the merrier.
What everyone needs to understand, however, is that a critical component of working for Allah is working for people. Essentially, it is working to make this world of Allah a better place for all of Allah’s creation.
And doing so using the Qur’an as the manual and guide, and the life of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, as the practical model and example.
And, at the same time, working for Allah is using any word of wisdom and authentic scientific knowledge, truth and rationality that one can find anywhere.
With a winning combination like that, how can anyone fail to unlock the secrets of success and happiness both in this world and in the next world?” (Dr. Pasha)
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote – 214]
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote – 240]
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part Two
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote – 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote – 17]
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote – 39]
- Qur’an on God’s Boundless Love and Mercy [Quote – 48]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote – 71]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote – 184]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 189]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation – Different or the Same Thing [Quote – 206]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote – 213]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote – 221]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote – 222]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote – 229]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- God Wants Us to Say Something Nice [Quote – 241]
- [Still Working for Allah – Book] Contents Page
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Dhikrallah or Chanting God’s Name [Quote – 278]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote – 285]
- Love and Hate [Quote – 288]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote – 289]
- More than Our Body [Quote – 291]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God’s’ Earth [Quote – 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote – 305]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote – 309]
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote – 334]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- Put Allah First [Quote – 347]
- Helping Allah
- What about Non-Muslims?
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- What Is Keeping Muslims from This Dhikr?
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah’s Help Is Always There!
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- Thinking about God!
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote – 392]
- Give Them a Halal Alternative, If You Can! [Quote – 396]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote – 412]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote – 416]
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote – 427]
- It Is All Allah – All the Way! [Quote – 443]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote – 459]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote – 475]
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote – 479]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote – 500]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote – 515]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- A Muslim’s Life Is Love [Quote – 539]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- A World Day of God Response
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote – 552]
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur’an:
“Working with Others!” [Quote – 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote – 582]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote – 583]
- QUR’AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote – 588]
- Round the clock, Around the Globe: God’s Sustainability Warranty for Planet Earth! [Quote – 592]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- Simple Fact: We Are in Debt and We Must Pay Up [Quote – 606]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote – 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote – 670]
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West —
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote – 736]
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- For Those Working for Allah,
Some Immortal and Powerful Awuraad
from the Qur’an!
- For this Month of Ramadan,
Some More Adhkaar (Plural for Dhikr) [Quote – 924]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote – 968]
- What Keeps the World Safe and Going
Is Chanting God’s Name
- Making the Voice of the Qur’an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah