"Here is a simple way to teach most people how to work for Allah: Tell them to work for Allah the way they would work for themselves. And to work for themselves the way they say they work for Allah.
Just flip the two sides of the equation -- working for your own best interests and working for Allah.
And then see how things work. It may turn out you will end up doing both things better."
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote - 17]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote - 71]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote - 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote - 184]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote - 222]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote - 240]
- [Still Working for Allah - Book] Contents Page
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote - 289]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God's' Earth [Quote - 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote - 305]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- What Number God?
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote - 334]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote - 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- What about Non-Muslims?
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote - 388]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote - 412]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote - 459]
- Reading Qur'an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote - 460]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- Allah's Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote - 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote - 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote - 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote - 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote - 596]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote - 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote - 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West --
Theory and Methodology!
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote - 968]
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Making the Voice of the Qur'an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]