Why worry about the crumbs from people’s tables? You can have Allah’s entire “bakery” at your disposal if you wish.
All you have to do is to fall in love with Allah.
It is as simple as that.
- Asking God for Help [Quote - 297]
- Dhikr Allah
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- “Mutual Aggression”: Human Nature and the Need for Divine Guidance
- Islam Is All about Communication
- Allah's Boundaries: What a Glorious Concept!
- God in World Cup Football - Or Is It Soccer?
- What Does God Want from Us?
- Love God? Learn to Seek and Love Truth First! [Quote - 164]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote - 184]
- The Amazing World of a Believer [Quote - 207]
- Partnering with God [Quote - 244]
- [My Log - 5] Whale of a Sale
- Giving Back to Allah [Quote - 290]
- More than Our Body [Quote - 291]
- "Come Back!" Says God [Quote - 296]
- The Islamic Miracle of Defying Death [Quote - 299]
- What Number God?
- Who Is the Decider?
- Why Doesn't God Comply?
- Acknowledging and Thanking God
- What Are Mountains For?
- Weakness of Iman [Quote - 343]
- God Talk
- Thinking and Talking God: A Common Muslim-Non-Muslim Problem
- Non-Muslim Tragedy [Quote - 362]
- The Sun and the Clouds [Quote - 367]
- The List Is Already Up There on the Wall [Quote - 400]
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- Want to Know Who Really God Is? Ask God! [Quote - 405]
- Conversations with God [Quote - 425]
- Love: The Rights of Passage [Quote - 429]
- Looking for Resources? [Quote - 599]
- World Day of God
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah
- The Golden Pathway Between Qur'an and Hadith [Quote – 1034]
Allah and Nothing Else! [Quote – 1059]