“Many of us tend to blame many of the perversities of our political culture on Machiavelli.
But what many of us may not understand is that through his doctrine of ever bigger lies and ever more blatant deception and manipulation, Machiavelli may only have been tapping into a rich vein of moral and political darkness that may have pre-existed in many of our political, social, religious and business elites and influentials.
Is this what insurance companies call a “Pre-existing Condition”?” (Dr. Pasha)
- Are Elections Haram? Says Who? And Based on What? Part 1
- Many Politicians Lie and Most People Never Learn [Quote - 110]
- Islam Abhors Senseless Violence and Shameless Lies [Quote - 170]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- 18 Days That Blessed the World!
- Speak Out!
- Liberty and Stolen Identity in the Middle East
- Government of the People: That Is Islam!
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- American Presidential Elections: Reflections on Hillary Clinton's Florida Primary "Victory"
- If You Are Muslim, You Must Vote!
- Always Do the Right Thing - and Appear to Be Doing So [Quote - 12]
- Guest Letter 2
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote - 16]
- You Can’t Lie and Cheat to Make the World Muslim [Quote - 20]
- There Is No Islam without Integrity [Quote - 35]
- What the King Giveth, the King Taketh Away [Quote - 70]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote - 74]
- Denying Rights of Democracy to Islam and Muslims [Quote - 76]
- Islam Taught the World the Best of What the World Knows Today [Quote - 77]
- Truth Is a Fundamental Requirement for Life, Liberty and Equality [Quote - 78]
- Truth Is What We All Need More Of [Quote - 80]
- How to Be a Republican or a Democrat Using the Prism of Islam [Quote - 83]
- Lying Is Endemic to Human Nature, Machiavelli May Have Just Shown Us How to Do It Well [Quote - 89]
- Two Paths to Success: Islam and Machiavelli [Quote - 90]
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote - 103]
- Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me [Quote - 105]
- When Society Loses Free Media, Democracy and Islam Follow in Short Order [Quote - 114]
- Watchdog Media Are an Integral Part of Islam [Quote - 115]
- Newspaper Transition from Watchdogs to Lapdogs [Quote - 116]
- Tails You Lose, Heads We Win! How Is That as a Formula for Success? [Quote - 123]
- Truth Is a Public Trust that Belongs to “The People” [Quote - 131]
- Who Is Minding the American People? [Quote - 138]
- As a Muslim, I Will Be the First to Defend My Family, Friends and Neighbours, Regardless of Their Race or Religion [Quote - 162]
- Daring to Speak the Truth Has Become the Test of Our Times [Quote - 171]
- Falsehood Has Many Adherents and Followers, Truth Only a Few [Quote - 172]
- Shakespeare: And Yet, Conscience Doth Make Cowards of Us All [Quote - 175]
- Islamic Government Is Government of the People, by the People [Quote - 191]
- Democracy Is from God and Dictatorship Is from the Devil [Quote - 204]
- A Dictatorship Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship [Quote - 205]
- Heavenly Virgins Come with a Sky-High Price [Quote - 223]
- Willfully, Maliciously, and Falsely, Maligning Islam Is Perhaps the Worst Form of Prostitution [Quote - 226]
- Beware of Those Who Make a Career or Business Out of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 227]
- Messenger Is the Message [Quote - 232]
- Ending Tyranny … from Moses to Husain [Quote - 236]
- Your Leadership Is a Reflection of You [Quote - 238]
- [My Log - 6] A Perfect Muslims-Islam-Qur'an Whodunit
- Thank God for America - and for Islam [Quote - 255]
- Political Weather Patterns in the So-Called Middle East
- Democracy in Islam [Quote - 270]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote - 289]
- Islam Is Democracy [Quote - 300]
- Grafting Democracy onto Islam [Quote - 301]
- Doling Out Democracy [Quote - 303]
- This Eid: A New Dawn of Freedom! [Quote - 311]
- Eid Sacrifice: Sheep for Slaughter [Quote - 313]
- Use and Abuse of Meetings and Committees [Quote - 316]
- Islam against Islam: Hijacking Egyptian Elections Using Plan B
- Henry and Husain: Two Kindred Warriors for Liberty
- Islam Above and Islam Below [Quote - 317]
- Islam Is All about Character and Integrity [Quote - 326]
- Who Killed Shaikh Emad Effat?
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY — And a UK Conference Made in Heaven
- It Is Now or Never: Voice Your Support for Democracy in Egypt
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY —
Fa-Hal Antum Muslimoon?
Will You Submit?
- Islam and Democracy: Real vs. Unreal [Quote - 494]
- Islam vs. Anti-Islam: Truth vs. Falsehood [Quote - 499]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Hillary Clinton, Republicans & American Presidency 2016
- Islam Is Leadership:
How Islam Sets the World Free [Quote - 660]
- Hillary’s Tortuous Math:
How Many Issues Does It Take To Make One Issue?
- Dr. Zakir Naik – And Others Like Him
- Let Us Protect Each Other's Privacy:
Like God Almighty Does! [Quote - 764]
- President Trump: Three Likely Scenarios!
- How Low Can They Sink? [Quote - 799]
- Muslims in the Service of a Rigged Academic System
- Islam Aptitude Test (IAT):
Assignment of the Day