“To many Muslims today, Islam seems to be all about fasting and praying. And then, for those who can afford it, it seems to be about running off to do as many extra Hajj as possible. The social conditions – disease, poverty and lack of education – in which most Muslims live today don’t seem to bother them.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote - 40]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote - 119]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote - 148]
- What a Visual Miracle It Is: Muslims Worshipping God in Kaaba [Quote - 152]
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Crime in Trinidad - An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote - 58]
- To Our Visitors a Ramadan Greeting - and a Prayer
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote - 118]
- Real-Time Miracles of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 228]
- Education Without Character [Quote - 262]
- Prayer, Fasting and a Sturdy Ladder to Climb the Roof [Quote - 265]
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- A Ramadan Greeting From Dr. Pasha
- Peace and Love: Season's Greetings from Dr. Pasha
- Dhikr Allah
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- An Instrument of Personal Protection
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK - The Case of Halifax
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Peace and Love: Season's Greetings 1428/2007
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Whither Indian Muslims - Third and Last Part
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote - 10]
- In Islam, Education Is Worship [Quote - 22]
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote - 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote - 38]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote - 43]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote - 45]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- No One Does Connectivity Like Islam Does: And for the Past 1400 Years Too [Quote - 52]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote - 60]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote - 74]
- Ask Not What God Can Give, Ask What It Is That You Can Really Ask of God [Quote - 102]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote - 122]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- God Bless All! Eid Greeting from Dr. Pasha Eidul Fitr 1431/Ramadan 2010
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting - For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote - 150]
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote - 199]
- Education Is the Virtue Islam Came in the World to Promote [Quote - 225]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Eid Greetings to All: But How Is This Eid Different? [Quote - 284]
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote - 323]
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- Islam Is All about Character and Integrity [Quote - 326]
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Melding Our Will with Allah's [Quote - 330]
- Knowing How to Pray [Quote - 346]
- Graduating Season
- World of Day of Education
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote - 351]
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- Aiming High and Dreaming Big [Quote - 372]
- A Question about Zakat -- Or Is It Two? [Quote - 409]
- Conversations with God [Quote - 425]
- Dr. Pasha to Graduates 2013 [Quote - 432]
- A Call to All! This Blessed Month of Ramadan, Try the Qur’an!
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote - 461]
- Eid Mubarak! - Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Dr. Pasha Calls for
Four Special Annual Days for the World to Observe!
- This Ramadan, Let Us Revisit the Qur'an Scale!
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- "But" and "Ultimately": Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote - 619]
- The Greatest Wealth We Can Have --
And the Stealth Weaponry We Own! [Quote - 676]
- Some Ideas for Working for Allah in Ramadan – And Beyond
- This Ramadan, What Is Your Answer? [Quote - 690]
- Shouldn't Someone Tell Them -- and Show Them -- How to Do It Right? [Quote - 691]
Who Killed the Jum'ah Khutbah?
- World Day of God
- Our Du'a Is Our Bond [Quote - 726]
- An Important Wird for Those Working for Allah [Quote - 774]
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote - 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Hajj 1438-2017:
Some Quick, Random and Maybe Disjointed Thoughts
- Hajj 1438-2017 and the Muslim Mission:
What Really Is the Work?
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote - 884]
Month of the Qur'an [Quote - 921]
- This Ramadan, a Wish, a Prayer [Quote - 922]
- This Thing about Du'a
- Malja’a Man Laa Malj’a-a Lahu!
Recourse of Those without Recourse!
Hope of Those without Hope!
Refuge of Those without Refuge!
Support of Those without Support!
- A Du'a Is Not a Du'a Unless It Is Really a Du'a! [Quote - 942]
- The Khutbah that Set the Agenda for the World
- Health, Wealth, Leisure,
And Whatever Other Blessings of This World You Crave! [Quote - 961]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
To All My Students Missing Graduating Ceremonies [Quote – 1016]
- Our Commercialized Education System [Quote – 1029]
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]