“To many Muslims today, Islam seems to be all about fasting and praying. And then, for those who can afford it, it seems to be about running off to do as many extra Hajj as possible. The social conditions – disease, poverty and lack of education – in which most Muslims live today don’t seem to bother them.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote - 40]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote - 119]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote - 148]
- What a Visual Miracle It Is: Muslims Worshipping God in Kaaba [Quote - 152]
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Crime in Trinidad - An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote - 58]
- To Our Visitors a Ramadan Greeting - and a Prayer
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote - 118]
- Real-Time Miracles of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 228]
- Education Without Character [Quote - 262]
- Prayer, Fasting and a Sturdy Ladder to Climb the Roof [Quote - 265]
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- An Instrument of Personal Protection
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK - The Case of Halifax
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Peace and Love: Season's Greetings 1428/2007
- A Formula for Success
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote - 10]
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part One
- In Islam, Education Is Worship [Quote - 22]
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote - 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote - 38]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote - 45]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- No One Does Connectivity Like Islam Does: And for the Past 1400 Years Too [Quote - 52]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote - 53]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote - 54]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote - 60]
- Do They Even Know What Shari’ah Is? [Quote - 69]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote - 122]
- Tails You Lose, Heads We Win! How Is That as a Formula for Success? [Quote - 123]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote - 139]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote - 146]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote - 153]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote - 154]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote - 161]
- The Miracle of Fast-Breaking in Ramadan that You Can See with Your Own Eyes [Quote - 177]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote - 275]
- Eid Greetings to All: But How Is This Eid Different? [Quote - 284]
- The Prophet Who Gave the World Education, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam [Quote - 302]
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- In Line For Good News? [Quote - 324]
- Hope on the Horizon: Standing in Queue for Allah’s Blessings
- Who Is the Decider?
- World of Day of Education
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote - 351]
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- Dr. Firdaus Tells World Muslims: “Do Weekly Khatm between Now and Next Ramadan!”
- Aiming High and Dreaming Big [Quote - 372]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- A Call to All! This Blessed Month of Ramadan, Try the Qur’an!
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote - 482]
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- Among Fundamental Human Needs: Health and Education
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- This Ramadan, Let Us Revisit the Qur'an Scale!
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- Got Worries? Don't Worry: We Got Solutions!
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote - 670]
- The Greatest Wealth We Can Have --
And the Stealth Weaponry We Own! [Quote - 676]
- Islam Means Education – at All Levels! And that Means Reading!
- Welcoming Ramadan in the West Indies: Some Ideas and Practices
- How about a Bit of New Technology This Ramadan?
- Muslims of the World, This Ramadan, 1437-2016,
Why Don’t You All Do a Complete Daily Khatm of Qur’an?
It Is Easy! And It Is Simple! And Here Is How You Do It!
- World Day of Fasting
- Teaching the Media about Ramadan [Quote - 692]
- This Ramadan, 1437/2016, As You Do Your Daily Readings or Tilaawat, Just Say Alhamdu Lillah!
- People Reacting with Pain and Empathy to Disastrous World Events:
Is A Sign of Our Iman!
And of Our Islam!
And of General Civilized Conduct!
And of One's Basic Humanity! [Quote - 707]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Pasha Hour International This Past Friday [Quote - 827]
- Pursuing a Couple of Projects All My Life
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote - 884]
- This Ramadan, a Wish, a Prayer [Quote - 922]
- For this Month of Ramadan,
Some More Adhkaar (Plural for Dhikr) [Quote - 924]
- Malja’a Man Laa Malj’a-a Lahu!
Recourse of Those without Recourse!
Hope of Those without Hope!
Refuge of Those without Refuge!
Support of Those without Support!
- A Du'a Is Not a Du'a Unless It Is Really a Du'a! [Quote - 942]
- The Khutbah that Set the Agenda for the World
- Health, Wealth, Leisure,
And Whatever Other Blessings of This World You Crave! [Quote - 961]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- World Day of Prayer and Repentance [Quote - 1004]
To All My Students Missing Graduating Ceremonies [Quote – 1016]
- Moral Dichotomies, Or Values, Or Moral Guidelines Or
Simply an Academic Moral Compass
- Assignment: Zulm [Quote – 1032]
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]
- Muslims Like to Hide Under Cliches!
Solution? Spell Out Things, One at a Time! [Quote – 1050]
- In This Most Blessed Month of Ramadan,
Shaitan Maybe Out,
But How Robust Is Our Own Nafs?