“Between a mindless electorate, a mendacious political elite and a mercenary media, one wonders who is minding the store we call home, sweet home. And who is looking after the interests of the people – the American People, or just about any People Anywhere.” (Dr. Pasha)
- When Society Loses Free Media, Democracy and Islam Follow in Short Order [Quote – 114]
- Watchdog Media Are an Integral Part of Islam [Quote – 115]
- Newspaper Transition from Watchdogs to Lapdogs [Quote – 116]
- World War III:
Unfolding Right Before Your Eyes!
- Are Elections Haram? Says Who? And Based on What? Part 1
- Hudoodullah: Proportionality
- Guest Letter 1
- Guest Letter 2
- What Are We Doing With These Words Anyway?
- Work with People, You Will Be Closer to Allah [Quote – 21]
- What the King Giveth, the King Taketh Away [Quote – 70]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote – 74]
- Denying Rights of Democracy to Islam and Muslims [Quote – 76]
- Damage Done to Islam by “Islamic” Mercenaries [Quote – 96]
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote – 103]
- Why Blame Machiavelli for the Darkness in Our Own Soul? [Quote – 104]
- Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me [Quote – 105]
- Crooks and Criminals Fear Truth More than They Fear Death [Quote – 113]
- Tails You Lose, Heads We Win! How Is That as a Formula for Success? [Quote – 123]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends … Well, Say No More [Quote – 129]
- How America Was Instrumental in the Rediscovery of Islam [Quote – 132]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote – 148]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote – 166]
- Islamic Government Is Government of the People, by the People [Quote – 191]
- Democracy Is from God and Dictatorship Is from the Devil [Quote – 204]
- A Dictatorship Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship [Quote – 205]
- Heavenly Virgins Come with a Sky-High Price [Quote – 223]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Leadership: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part Three]
- Ending Tyranny … from Moses to Husain [Quote – 236]
- Partnering with God [Quote – 244]
- Thank God for America – and for Islam [Quote – 255]
- 18 Days That Blessed the World!
- Speak Out!
- Liberty and Stolen Identity in the Middle East
- Government of the People: That Is Islam!
- Political Weather Patterns in the So-Called Middle East
- Prayer, Fasting and a Sturdy Ladder to Climb the Roof [Quote – 265]
- Democracy in Islam [Quote – 270]
- Islam Is Democracy [Quote – 300]
- Grafting Democracy onto Islam [Quote – 301]
- Doling Out Democracy [Quote – 303]
- This Eid: A New Dawn of Freedom! [Quote – 311]
- Eid Sacrifice: Sheep for Slaughter [Quote – 313]
- Use and Abuse of Meetings and Committees [Quote – 316]
- Islam against Islam: Hijacking Egyptian Elections Using Plan B
- Henry and Husain: Two Kindred Warriors for Liberty
- Islam Above and Islam Below [Quote – 317]
- Who Killed Shaikh Emad Effat?
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY — And a UK Conference Made in Heaven
- It Is Now or Never: Voice Your Support for Democracy in Egypt
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY —
Fa-Hal Antum Muslimoon?
Will You Submit?
- Islam and Democracy: Real vs. Unreal [Quote – 494]
For, Islam Is about Thinking.
And It Is about Understanding!
- Islam Is Asking Questions [Quote – 559]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Islam Is Leadership:
How Islam Sets the World Free [Quote – 660]
- For My Good Muslim Friends:
A Syllabus of Sorts!
- Teaching the Media about Ramadan [Quote – 692]
- President Erdogan of Turkey Withdraws 2000 Defamation Suits [Quote – 711]
- As Martin Niemoller Would Put It — Perhaps!
- How Low Can They Sink? [Quote – 799]
- Three Full Months of Genocide in Kashmir:
How the World Died a Thousand Deaths!
Right Before Our Eyes!
- Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing:
One Reason for the Mess the World Is In
- Assignment: Zulm [Quote – 1032]