“Here is what I say to the tourists of the world. To those with wanderlust in their hearts. And to all those in search of the wonders and thrills of this world – this is what I have to say to all of them: Ladies & Gentlemen, You have not lived if you have not seen a video or at least a photograph of one of these two things:
- Muslims doing their Ramadan Friday Prayers at the Kaaba in Makkah.
- And Muslims going round and round the Kaaba during Hajj – doing what they call Tawaaf.
There is nothing you will ever see in this world that can even come close to matching either one of those two sights. They are not just two of the greatest wonders of the world, they are actually two of the greatest living miracles, each one of them – right before your eyes, right in your hands – that anyone can see with their own naked eye.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote – 59]
- Real-Time Miracles of Islam and Muslims [Quote – 228]
- To Our Visitors a Ramadan Greeting – and a Prayer
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting – For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote – 150]
- The Miracle of Fast-Breaking in Ramadan that You Can See with Your Own Eyes [Quote – 177]
- A Ramadan Greeting From Dr. Pasha
- Peace and Love: Season’s Greetings from Dr. Pasha
- Dhikr Allah
- An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Crime in Trinidad – An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Peace and Love: Season’s Greetings 1428/2007
- Did You Say “Christian Islam”? Sorry, Does Not Compute!
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote – 40]
- No One Does Connectivity Like Islam Does: And for the Past 1400 Years Too [Quote – 52]
- Ask Not What God Can Give, Ask What It Is That You Can Really Ask of God [Quote – 102]
- How America Was Instrumental in the Rediscovery of Islam [Quote – 132]
- Hiding Islam from View: Who Is Responsible for It? [Quote – 133]
- Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam and Encyclopaedia Britannica [Quote – 147]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote – 148]
- Ramadan Renovates the Human Spirit – and the Human Body, Mind and Soul [Quote – 149]
- God Bless All! Eid Greeting from Dr. Pasha Eidul Fitr 1431/Ramadan 2010
- Thomas Jefferson, the Qur’an and the Bible [Quote – 157]
- [Audio] Controlling the Nafs
- What Christians and Christianity Owe Islam and Muslims – And What Everyone Should Do about It! [Quote – 192]
- Demonization of Islam and Muslims – Then and Now [Quote – 196]
- A Living Fossil [Quote – 231]
- [My Log – 1] Talking Gender Neutrality – with Liars-Liars-Pants-on-Fires
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote – 259]
- Prayer, Fasting and a Sturdy Ladder to Climb the Roof [Quote – 265]
- Miracles in the Qur’an [Quote – 269]
- Islam’s Gift to Humanity [Quote – 277]
- Love God, Serve Humanity. That Is Islam! [Quote – 280]
- Eid Greetings to All: But How Is This Eid Different? [Quote – 284]
- Asking God for Help [Quote – 297]
- Asking God for Help – Part II [Quote – 298]
- The Islamic Miracle of Defying Death [Quote – 299]
- The Prophet Who Gave the World Education, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam [Quote – 302]
- A Du’a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur’an
- In Line For Good News? [Quote – 324]
- Hope on the Horizon: Standing in Queue for Allah’s Blessings
- Who Is the Decider?
- Melding Our Will with Allah’s [Quote – 330]
- The Most Miraculous Human Face
- Egypt: A Wird for Victory
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- Dr. Firdaus Tells World Muslims: “Do Weekly Khatm between Now and Next Ramadan!”
- Aiming High and Dreaming Big [Quote – 372]
- Power of Prayer and Supplication
- One Thing that Should Make Everybody a Muslim:
Du’a – Asking Allah for Help and for What You Want and Need [Quote – 394]
- Making Du’a – Asking Allah for help and for what one wants and needs [Quote – 395]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- A Hierarchy of Spiritual Excellence in This World [Quote – 410]
- It Is All Allah – All the Way! [Quote – 443]
- Dr. Pasha Calls for Grand Global Khatm-a-Day for Ramadan 1434
- A Call to All! This Blessed Month of Ramadan, Try the Qur’an!
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Eid 1435 and Ramadan 1435
- Dr. Pasha Calls for
Four Special Annual Days for the World to Observe!
- This Ramadan, Let Us Revisit the Qur’an Scale!
- This Hajj, Let Muslims Re-Learn the Lesson of Human Equality!
- Got Worries? Don’t Worry: We Got Solutions!
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote – 670]
- The Greatest Wealth We Can Have —
And the Stealth Weaponry We Own! [Quote – 676]
- Welcoming Ramadan in the West Indies: Some Ideas and Practices
- Some Ideas for Working for Allah in Ramadan – And Beyond
- How about a Bit of New Technology This Ramadan?
- This Ramadan, What Is Your Answer? [Quote – 690]
- Shouldn’t Someone Tell Them — and Show Them — How to Do It Right? [Quote – 691]
- Muslims of the World, This Ramadan, 1437-2016,
Why Don’t You All Do a Complete Daily Khatm of Qur’an?
It Is Easy! And It Is Simple! And Here Is How You Do It!
- World Day of Fasting
- Teaching the Media about Ramadan [Quote – 692]
- This Ramadan, 1437/2016, As You Do Your Daily Readings or Tilaawat, Just Say Alhamdu Lillah!
- People Reacting with Pain and Empathy to Disastrous World Events:
Is A Sign of Our Iman!
And of Our Islam!
And of General Civilized Conduct!
And of One’s Basic Humanity! [Quote – 707]
- World Day of God
- Our Du’a Is Our Bond [Quote – 726]
- Best People! [Quote – 761]
- For Those Working for Allah,
Some Immortal and Powerful Awuraad
from the Qur’an!
- An Important Wird for Those Working for Allah [Quote – 774]
- Pasha Hour International This Past Friday [Quote – 827]
- Some of the Skills the Qur’an Teaches
- Hajj 1438-2017:
Some Quick, Random and Maybe Disjointed Thoughts
- Hajj 1438-2017 and the Muslim Mission:
What Really Is the Work?
Month of the Qur’an [Quote – 921]
- This Ramadan, a Wish, a Prayer [Quote – 922]
- For this Month of Ramadan,
Some More Adhkaar (Plural for Dhikr) [Quote – 924]
- This Thing about Du’a
- Malja’a Man Laa Malj’a-a Lahu!
Recourse of Those without Recourse!
Hope of Those without Hope!
Refuge of Those without Refuge!
Support of Those without Support!
- A Du’a Is Not a Du’a Unless It Is Really a Du’a! [Quote – 942]
- The Khutbah that Set the Agenda for the World
- Prayers that God Himself Taught the World!
- Health, Wealth, Leisure,
And Whatever Other Blessings of This World You Crave! [Quote – 961]
When Epidemic Strikes:
Islam Says Stay Put! [Quote – 996]
- World Day of Prayer and Repentance [Quote – 1004]
- Qunoot Naazilah
- Muslims Like to Hide Under Cliches!
Solution? Spell Out Things, One at a Time! [Quote – 1050]
- Miracles Galore! [Quote – 1061]
- In This Most Blessed Month of Ramadan,
Shaitan Maybe Out,
But How Robust Is Our Own Nafs?