"Here is a small secret about the world.
When an element of truth comes before people -- Kalimatu Haqq as the Hadith calls it -- some people leap to embrace it.
They are the ones whose hearts and minds have been opened by Allah's mercy and blessings.
Some others, however, look at truth and ask: How can they fit it into their own agendas and scheme of things.
Those are the ones who, rather than submit themselves to truth, try to submit truth to their own needs, agendas, plans, goals, ambitions, purposes and situations.
These two groups of people are fairly evident to those who have eyes to see.
Wallahu Baseerum Bil'Ibaad -- Allah is fully aware of what people are up to!" (Dr. Pasha)
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote - 16]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote - 289]
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote - 195]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Those Who Look for Truth Hard Enough Shall Find It [Quote - 212]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote - 213]
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- Cleanliness: A Requirement for Handling the Qur’an [Quote - 287]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- What Number God?
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- Helping Allah
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Motivations and Intentions
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote - 416]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- As Muslims, Why We Do What We Do? [Quote - 434]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- It Is a Question of Motives [Quote - 468]
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote - 475]
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote - 479]
- Of Actions & Intentions: A Most Glorious Hadith [Quote - 497]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote - 500]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote - 552]
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote - 582]
- QUR'AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote - 588]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- Why Do Muslims Write? And Give Speeches?
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Who Will Answer for the Words We Utter? [Quote - 767]
- One Reason the World Is the Way It Is [Quote - 778]
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah
- Why, Why, Why?
Lesson Number One in Islam [Quote – 1030]