Qur'an is what keeps this world going. It is not a matter of one's faith to say that. It is things people with eyes can see.
One single word of the Qur'an will outweigh the entire universe in the scale, if there were such a scale in place.
And there is.
Didn't Allah say:
"Lawu Anzalnaa Haadhal Qur'ana Alaa Jabalin
La-Ra-Aytahoo Khashi'an Mutasaddi'aa."
If this Qur'an were to be set at a mountain,
the mountain will crumble to pieces."
So, here are some Aayaats from the Qur'an that will move mountains. If you are inclined, feel free to recite them. Especially, if you are facing some kind of a difficulty. And who among us does not?
That is called Dhikr.
- "Hasbunallahu wa Ni'mal Wakeel."
- "Ni'mal Mawulaa wa Ni'man Naseer."
- "Wa Kafaa Billahi Waliyyan wa Kafaa Billahi Naseeraa."
- "Wa Kafaa Billahi Wakeelaa."
- "Sa-Yaj'alullah Ba'd 'Usrin Yusraa."
- "Fa-Inna M'al 'Usri Yusran, Inna Ma'al 'Usri Yusraa."
- "A-Laa Inna Nasrallahi Qareeb."
These are all aayaat (plural for Aayat) taken directly from the Qur'an. Their Dhikr has the power to move mountains. And to crush adversities to dust.
If you can, and if you care, feel free to recite them. As often as you can.