"Those who want to do something – anything – bad enough, they will always find a way for doing it.
This may be a good place for Muslims to ask: How badly do we want to do Islam?" (Dr. Pasha)
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God's' Earth [Quote - 304]
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- What Number God?
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote - 412]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
- Technology and Islam: The Twain Shall Never Part! [Quote - 749]
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- This Eidul Adwhaa, 1434/2013, Let Us Teach the World to Say “No!” to Evil!
- Islam vs. Jaahiliyyat [Quote - 486]
- Playing Golf and Learning to Paint [Quote - 496]
- Talking Islam vs. Doing Islam [Quote - 503]
- Islam Is a Record That Is Played Over and Over [Quote - 504]
- Me and My Namaz [Quote - 514]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Muslim Kind of Islam [Quote - 545]
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- Placing a Translation-Only Copy of the Qur'an in the Hands of Every Non-Muslim Everywhere:
What Excuse Do Muslims Have for Not Doing It? [Quote - 586]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- Mad, Mad Rush of Life --
And Running To Islam and To Allah!
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- God's Earth Awaits the Muslim Response!
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- Who Done It?
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Small and Big Things in Islam [Quote - 689]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- Muslims and Their Charge from God Almighty
- It Is His World!
He Runs It the Way He Wants! [Quote - 731]
- Working for Allah:
From Episodic to Consumed [Quote - 740]
- It Is a Matter of Priorities [Quote - 744]
- Marrying Tech-Savvy to Deen-Savvy
- Hijrat or Colonization:
You Choose the Model You Want!
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Learning Islam and Teaching Islam:
That Is What We Are Supposed To do! [Quote - 772]
- One Reason the World Is the Way It Is [Quote - 778]
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- A Message for Eidul Adha – Festival of Sacrifice:
What Are You Sacrificing? [Quote - 907]
- Muslims in the Service of a Rigged Academic System
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Jum'ah Khutbah:
A Collective Responsibility of All Muslims
- Muslims Checking on Muslims -- and Non-Muslims [Quote – 1009]
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Islam Aptitude Test (IAT):
Assignment of the Day
- Why, Why, Why?
Lesson Number One in Islam [Quote – 1030]
- Try to Please Allah, Not People! [Quote – 1048]