“Those who want to do something – anything – bad enough, they will always find a way for doing it.
This may be a good place for Muslims to ask: How badly do we want to do Islam?” (Dr. Pasha)
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God’s’ Earth [Quote – 304]
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims – The Role of the Masjid
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote – 216]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote – 308]
- What Number God?
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote – 412]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
- Technology and Islam: The Twain Shall Never Part! [Quote – 749]
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part Two
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part Two
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote – 17]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote – 71]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote – 143]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote – 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote – 166]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote – 184]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 186]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims – and Others [Quote – 200]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote – 222]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote – 240]
- [Still Working for Allah – Book] Contents Page
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote – 289]
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote – 331]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- What about Non-Muslims?
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote – 378]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- Who Sets the Muslim Agenda? [Quote – 437]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote – 439]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote – 459]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- A Quote by Hashim Mohammed [Quote – 485]
- Islam vs. Jaahiliyyat [Quote – 486]
- Playing Golf and Learning to Paint [Quote – 496]
- Islam Is All about Integrity in Speech and Conduct [Quote – 518]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Muslim Kind of Islam [Quote – 545]
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- To Muslims, a Frank Question:
Are We Men Enough — And Women Enough? [Quote – 556]
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote – 572]
- Whatever Happened to the Jum’ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah’s Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote – 584]
- Today, More than Ever before, Islam Is What the World Needs [Quote – 585]
- Placing a Translation-Only Copy of the Qur’an in the Hands of Every Non-Muslim Everywhere:
What Excuse Do Muslims Have for Not Doing It? [Quote – 586]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote – 590]
- If Only Muslims Cared! [Quote – 595]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- Do It Now, Or You May Not get Another Opportunity.
So, Says Allah in the Qur’an! [Quote – 602]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Hereditary Monarchy and Priesthood: Islam vs. Muslims [Quote – 604]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote – 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- It Is All His Decision [Quote – 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote – 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote – 638]
- Islam Is a Movement [Quote – 678]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote – 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
Everyone Should Make Islam Their Personal Concern! [Quote – 717]
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West —
Theory and Methodology!
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- One Reason the World Is the Way It Is [Quote – 778]
- Me and Allah’s Work? Really? [Quote – 867]
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote – 883]
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote – 968]
- Jum’ah Khutbah:
A Collective Responsibility of All Muslims
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Making the Voice of the Qur’an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Why, Why, Why?
Lesson Number One in Islam [Quote – 1030]
- Try to Please Allah, Not People! [Quote – 1048]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]