“Allah bless the man who once made the comment I paraphrase here.
He said: “The more time you spend doing “Allah’s work,” the more time you seem to have on your hands for your own “personal work.”
And, conversely, the less time you spend doing Allah’s work, the less time there seems to be for your own personal work – if there is such a thing as that.”
Allahu Akbar, what a sentiment! What a thought!
Does anyone else feel the way this gentleman seems to feel, because I can see quite clearly what he means?
Or is it a special line God Almighty opens up to some people, much to the envy of the rest of us?” (Dr. Pasha)
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote – 222]
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims – The Role of the Masjid
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote – 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote – 17]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote – 71]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote – 143]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote – 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote – 166]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote – 184]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 186]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims – and Others [Quote – 200]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation – Different or the Same Thing [Quote – 206]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote – 214]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote – 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote – 217]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote – 240]
- [Still Working for Allah – Book] Contents Page
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote – 259]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote – 289]
- Giving Back to Allah [Quote – 290]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God’s’ Earth [Quote – 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote – 305]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote – 307]
- What Number God?
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote – 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote – 332]
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote – 334]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- What about Non-Muslims?
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote – 378]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote – 390]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote – 412]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote – 439]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote – 459]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote – 462]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- Who but Allah Can Do That? [Quote – 472]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote – 479]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote – 567]
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote – 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote – 575]
- Our Target [Quote – 581]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote – 583]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote – 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- Simple Fact: We Are in Debt and We Must Pay Up [Quote – 606]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote – 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- It Is All His Decision [Quote – 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote – 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote – 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote – 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- Doing Nothing But Our Duty —
And Falling Abysmally Short!
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West —
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote – 736]
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote – 883]
- Prayers that God Himself Taught the World!
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote – 968]
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Making the Voice of the Qur’an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]