"These are the days of the Internet. We live in a world without borders.
And we live in a world with limitless potential and possibilities.
In such a world, how is it possible for us as human beings just to stand around and watch all the wonderful things happening in the world and not burst out into spontaneous cheers and applause?
In the same way, how is it possible for us to watch all the terrible things happening right in front of our eyes on television or the worldwide web and not cry and condemn?
And how is it possible, for Muslims in particular, to have the limitless potential of the Internet at their disposal and yet make no all-out effort to reach every home and heart in our world with the most beautiful message of Islam?" (Dr. Pasha)
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote - 323]
- The Pope and the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam!
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- “Mutual Aggression”: Human Nature and the Need for Divine Guidance
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Of Human Bondage
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims - Third and Last Part
- Choosing Allah
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part One
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote - 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote - 17]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote - 43]
- All the Terrible Conditions in Which Muslims Live: Why Isn’t Anyone Upset about Them? [Quote - 55]
- Islam Has Nothing to do with Illiteracy, Feudalism or Tyranny [Quote - 64]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote - 71]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote - 117]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote - 118]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote - 126]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote - 139]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote - 140]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote - 148]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote - 154]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote - 184]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation - Different or the Same Thing [Quote - 206]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote - 214]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote - 215]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote - 222]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote - 229]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote - 240]
- [Still Working for Allah - Book] Contents Page
- 18 Days That Blessed the World!
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote - 275]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote - 285]
- Love and Hate [Quote - 288]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote - 289]
- Doling Out Democracy [Quote - 303]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God's' Earth [Quote - 304]
- Islam against Islam: Hijacking Egyptian Elections Using Plan B
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote - 334]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Bashar Al-Assad, Be Gone!
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- A Question about Zakat -- Or Is It Two? [Quote - 409]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote - 412]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote - 459]
- Reading Qur'an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote - 460]
- Allah's Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote - 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote - 479]
- Muslims Just Don't Get It, Do They? [Quote - 480]
- Destroying Democracy in the Name of Democracy:
Egypt Yesterday, Ukraine Today [Quote - 506]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote - 519]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote - 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- A World Day of God Response
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote - 571]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote - 583]
- Whatever Happened to the Jum'ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote - 584]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote - 596]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Simple Fact: We Are in Debt and We Must Pay Up [Quote - 606]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote - 607]
- Islam and European Colonization: A Tale of Two Contrasting Cultures
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- "But" and "Ultimately": Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote - 619]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote - 637]
- On This Earth Day, 2016, A Message from the Heart! What God’s Earth Needs Is Islam – Real Islam!
- True Forgiveness Can Only Come from a Position of Strength and Power
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West --
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote - 736]
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Muslims and the World
- Muslims Awaken to a New Year of Tyranny
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote - 968]
- Wolves in Sheep's Clothing:
One Reason for the Mess the World Is In
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Making the Voice of the Qur'an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]