"New communication technologies have given us the ability to see and hear each other across time and space. But Islam placed that technology in our hands from before time and space were created: the Qur’an.
So, while it is important for us to learn and use all the best technologies available in any place or time, we must at the same time train ourselves to use the Qur’an the way it was intended to: to communicate beyond time and space and through the worst of conditions and toughest of barriers.
Therefore, I want us to train to see ourselves, and each other, and the world, through the looking glass of the Qur'an. We then see through the unfailing mirror of the hearts that have been polished by the Qur'an and that have been illumined by the radiance of the Qur’an. There is no better medium than that for those connected to the Qur’an." (Dr. Pasha)
- Qur'an: A Living Miracle in Mortal Human Hands
- You Must Read That Book!
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- An English Translation of Surah Al-Faatihah
- How to Read a Translation of the Qur'an
- Some Topics Related to the Qur'an
- Statement of Purpose: Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- Discover the Qur'an - A Reality Check
- Dr. Pasha’s Qur’an Scale
- Let Us Reconnect with the Qur’an!
- Get Involved, Start the Qur’an Program in Your Area - Here is How!
- Feedback on Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- The Simple Miracles of Islam
- Qur’an: Key to World Peace
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Islam Is All about Communication
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- Dr. Pasha Calls for World Day of Qur’an for Universal Male-Female Literacy!
- Why We Speak? [Quote - 436]
- Islam Gave the World Monotheism and Education
- You Must Know This Man!
- Muhammad: The Living Miracle of Peace and Blessings - Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam!
- A Formula for Success
- The Miracle of "Smart Salaam"
- The Miracle of "You the People!"
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Muslim or Not, Read the Qur’an and Share It with Others [Quote - 08]
- What You Get Out of the Qur’an Is Really Up to You [Quote - 19]
- Qur’an Is the Book of Life, from the Maker of Life [Quote - 32]
- Qur’an on God’s Boundless Love and Mercy [Quote - 48]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote - 60]
- How Muslims Set Asunder What God Joined Together [Quote - 63]
- Should a Committee Look into the Use of the Word “Holy” to Refer to Qur’an? [Quote - 106]
- Is It Blasphemy to Call the Qur’an Muslims’ Holy Book? [Quote - 107]
- Qur’an Has Miracles, Signs and Markers, Not Verses, But Who Is To Tell the Muslims That? [Quote - 108]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting - For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote - 150]
- Can Muslims, Christians and Jews Unite on the Basis of “No God but God”? [Quote - 155]
- Thomas Jefferson, the Qur’an and the Bible [Quote - 157]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Why Not Sit Down and Read the Qur’an? [Quote - 185]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Reading the Qur’an Every Day Is the Best Answer to Those Who Dishonour the Qur’an [Quote - 187]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- A Challenge to the World: At Least Now, Read the Qur’an [Quote - 190]
- What Christians and Christianity Owe Islam and Muslims - And What Everyone Should Do about It! [Quote - 192]
- The Amazing World of a Believer [Quote - 207]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- Islam and the World [Quote - 247]
- 11 Reasons to Explore Islam
- You Want A Better World? Clean Up Your Inside [Quote - 264]
- All Translations Are Paraphrases
- A Thing Called Purity - Tahaarah [Quote - 286]
- Cleanliness: A Requirement for Handling the Qur’an [Quote - 287]
- Safe House [Quote - 321]
- Salah or Namaz: A Paragon of “Professional” Conduct [Quote - 322]
- Islam and Its Method: Or Just Say Al-Kitab wal Hikmah Part I
- Islam Is All about Health and Wellbeing
- How Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, Changed the World
- Muslims Abusing the Qur’an
- QUR’AN READING MADE EASY
- Continuing The Story of Miracles In Islam - I
- Dr. Pasha Calls for Grand Global Khatm-a-Day for Ramadan 1434
- Dr. Firdaus Tells World Muslims: “Do Weekly Khatm between Now and Next Ramadan!”
- Reading Qur'an around the World
- Teaching People How to Read the Qur’an: Some Suggestions
- Qualifications for Doing Tafsir of Qur’an [Quote - 393]
- A-Laisallahu bi-Kaafin 'Abdahu? [Quote - 418]
- Qur'an and Hadith Is All You Have in This World [Quote - 420]
- A Call to All! This Blessed Month of Ramadan, Try the Qur’an!
- Are Transliterations of the Qur’an Haram?
- The End or the Beginning? [Quote - 502]
Two Things Muslims Must do [Quote - 540]
Things Muslims Must Do –
Over and Above All Things They Must
- For Qur’an, Always Save Your Best
- How Clear Does It Have To Be? [Quote - 591]
- This Ramadan, Let Us Revisit the Qur'an Scale!
- Shaitan and the Qur'an [Quote - 612]
- Allah's path is clear -- straight
- Work for Allah When, Where and How You Can!
- Help Save the World: A Call to Action by Dr. Pasha!
- ASM: Correct Your Error!
Dr. Pasha Calls on American Society of Microbiology to Acknowledge Debt to Qur’an – and Muslims
- Why Do We Worry So Much about Typos – And other Errors in Our Writings?
- A Trip and a Man and a Book [Quote - 720]
- Qur'an to The Rescue
- First or Last,
God Is God All Right!
- Continuing the Story of Miracles in Islam II
- Widening the Qur'an Circle [Quote - 739]
- Reading Qur'an for the Dead!
- What Are Muslims Really Into? [Quote - 755]
- Islam Is From God Almighty! [Quote - 776]
- Mr. Yusuf Ali of the English Translation of the Qur'an
- A Bit of Background on Our Qur'an Reader
- A Take on Qur'an: the First Chapter
- Keeping Allah's Light Burning [Quote - 941]
- Coronavirus Times:
Empowered through the Qur'an [Quote - 1011]
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Islam Is Rising to the Standard of Zero Error:
It Is All about the Quality of People, Quality of the Effort, and Quality of the Product!
- Words Matter:
And Qur'an Karim Is All Words! [Quote – 1054]