Quote-Unquote: Dr. Pasha on Islam,
Muslims and the World
(Bringing Islam to the World One Concept at a Time!
Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It --
And which One Does Not?)
“Want to know what Islam is really all about? Here is a glimpse:
In the beginning, as the Good Book says, there was God. And God created man.
And God, says the Qur’an, breathed in Man his spirit. And then, the Qur’an says, God armed Adam, the Man, with the knowledge of the names and properties of all things.
And, then, from that One Soul, which he first created, God created its mate. And from the two of them he caused a multitude of men and women to spring forth and populate the earth.
Therefore, those who cannot sense the greatness of the human spirit on earth cannot see the greatness of the divine spirit in heaven. Those who cannot see the divine spark in the hearts and lives of their fellow-humans right here on earth below, they cannot sense the great divine effulgence up above, no matter what their professions of faith and no matter what their pursuits of life.
For example, those who cannot sense the greatness of any or all of the following individuals, whose names I list below, to mention only a few from humanity’s rich and glorious heritage of greatness and goodness, cannot sense the greatness and goodness of any or all of the Prophets or their God:
- Thomas Paine, a Deist and a Skeptic, and a White Scotsman or Englishman most likely, and arguably a Father of Two Revolutions, back to back, one in America and one in France, and the author of The Rights of Man and an inveterate and inspired foe of the evil institution of Hereditary Monarchy everywhere.
- Thomas Jefferson, another Deist and Skeptic, and a White American Revolutionary and the author of the American Declaration of Independence.
- Abraham Lincoln, a man who gave the American Nation its unity, and gave Black Slaves of America their freedom, and who, though a White Christian American, established on firm footing on earth in modern times the fundamental Islamic Institution of the Government of the People by the People.
- Mahatma Gandhi, a devout Hindu, and a nationalist and freedom fighter, and a Brown Indian and a Conqueror of the British Empire.
- Albert Schweitzer, a medical doctor, musician and a White Swiss Christian missionary in Africa who devoted his life and career to serving those afflicted with leprosy.
- Martin Luther King, a Black Christian Minister, and a Liberator of the Oppressed and Dispossessed in America, brutally butchered by White Supremacists in Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
- Nelson Mandela, a Black leader of all lovers of freedom and peace on earth and among people, from South Africa.
As I said, these are just few names from a long and most impressive list of Human Greats on earth at different times in history and in their own different ways.
If you cannot see the spark of greatness, and light of goodness, in any or all of them, irrespective of your own faith or race or nationality or politics, then you cannot hope to sense God’s greatness or his light in Heaven.” (Dr. Pasha)
June 09, 2011 | 371 reads
Read Complete Quote-Unquote Book