“When I hear Muslims call their scholars “Your Eminence!” my heart, just like Wordsworth’s, leaps with joy and wants to dance with the daffodils. In sheer exuberance I whisper to myself: “Finally, dear heart! That blessed day is upon us! It can’t be long now before we have an Islamic Pope and are able to call him Holy Father and kiss his ring.”
“And then,” I tell myself, “our troubles will disappear. Our state of disorganization and demoralization and illiteracy and universal political bondage and tutelage will end. Our public treasuries will no longer be plundered in broad daylight by generations of military and hereditary thugs and dictators with Muslim names and alleged Muslim parentage. And everything will be hunky-dory with Islam and Muslims – and the world will love us.”” (Dr. Pasha)
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote – 130]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote – 146]
- Hereditary Monarchy and Priesthood: Islam vs. Muslims [Quote – 604]
- Has the Pope Embraced Islam?
Some Would Say He Has! [Quote – 674]
- The Pope and the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam!
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK – The Case of Halifax
- Crime in Trinidad – An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- A Formula for Success
- National Qur’an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part Two
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Choosing Allah
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote – 10]
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part One
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote – 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote – 38]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote – 40]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote – 44]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote – 45]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote – 51]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote – 53]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote – 54]
- All the Terrible Conditions in Which Muslims Live: Why Isn’t Anyone Upset about Them? [Quote – 55]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote – 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote – 59]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote – 74]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote – 117]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote – 119]
- How Much of Muslim Leadership Do You Think Is “Sold Out”? [Quote – 120]
- Not Much of a Choice between a Tyrant and a Fool as a Leader [Quote – 121]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote – 122]
- Who Was It Who Said: “To Err Is Human, to Forgive Divine?” [Quote – 124]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends … Well, Say No More [Quote – 129]
- How Can You Have a Religion without a Hierarchy of Priests and Pundits? [Quote – 134]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote – 139]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote – 148]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote – 153]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote – 154]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote – 161]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote – 180]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote – 231]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote – 235]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- Running from God’s Bounty Hunters [Quote – 252]
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- [My Log -10] Tyrants in Muslim World
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote – 275]
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote – 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote – 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote – 351]
- Shaitan and Muslims [Quote – 373]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote – 461]
- Eid Mubarak! – Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Blaming the Supernatural for Human Failures [Quote – 477]
- Turning Islam into a “Religion” [Quote – 478]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote – 482]
- British Muslim Converts [Quote – 492]
- Muslim Conferences: Who Picks Their Topics?
- Care and Caution [Quote – 529]
- The Games Muslims Seem to Play [Quote – 531]
- A World Day of God Response
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Whatever Happened to the Jum’ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah’s Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote – 584]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- Salaat vs. Life: A Most Delicate Post [Quote – 610]
- Wind at Your Back
Who Killed the Jum’ah Khutbah?
- Should the Pope Apologize?
- Muslims and the World
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote – 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote – 884]
- Islam and the Human Thought Process
Under a Professional Mowlana Class and Charlatan Relief Fundsters [Quote – 992]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Or Just Say: La Ilaha Illallah! [Quote – 1017]
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]