What seems to matter most to some of our super-pious Muslims is not what life is like in this world – the way it is for us and for all other creation of God, right here and now – but what they think life will be like in the next world, after we are resurrected from the dead.
They seem to forget what Islam says in this regard: that this world is the pathway to the next world, which essentially means, as you sow in this life so shall you reap in the next life.
- What Number God?
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Islam Is All about Communication
- Allah's Boundaries: What a Glorious Concept!
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- What Does God Want from Us?
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote - 195]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation - Different or the Same Thing [Quote - 206]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote - 213]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote - 214]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Partnering with God [Quote - 244]
- [My Log - 5] Whale of a Sale
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- No One Holds Us Back from Doing Great Things Except Us [Quote - 274]
- A Sick Body vs. a Sick Soul [Quote - 294]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Who Is the Decider?
- Battle between Faith and Skepticism
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- God Talk
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- Thinking and Talking God: A Common Muslim-Non-Muslim Problem
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- Non-Muslim Tragedy [Quote - 362]
- Children on the Playground [Quote - 363]
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- Want to Know Who Really God Is? Ask God! [Quote - 405]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote - 416]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Why Worry about Crumbs? [Quote - 428]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote - 475]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote - 500]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote - 552]
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote - 582]
- QUR'AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote - 588]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- Seeking Permanence Where There Is None [Quote - 621]
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- From Two Feet of Snow to 10 Feet of Dirt
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- A Father Dies, a Son Grieves,
And an Entire Community Prays for Mercy:
That Is Islam for You!
- Reflecting about Death
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah
- Islam Is Doing What We All Must! [Quote – 1092]