When we look at all that we have been given by God -- health, wealth, family, residence, job, and all the rest -- it is not a question of whether we deserve any of it or not.
The real point is that we were paid. God paid us. He gave us all these things.
And we took those things and pocketed them. We collected payments and cashed the checks that came from God.
Now we are in debt. And that debt must be paid back.
If we don't, it will be collected from us by force. And the history of Muslims is just that: God trying to collect his debt from Muslims.
One way to pay God back for all he gave us is to work for him.
To find out how to do this is what the Qur'an was sent down into this world to tell us.
And to show us in practice how to do any of it is what the Sunnat -- the way and the entire life -- of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, is all about.
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote - 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote - 17]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote - 71]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote - 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote - 184]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote - 195]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation - Different or the Same Thing [Quote - 206]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote - 213]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote - 214]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote - 222]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote - 229]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote - 240]
- [Still Working for Allah - Book] Contents Page
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote - 285]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote - 289]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God's' Earth [Quote - 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote - 305]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote - 334]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote - 345]
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- Helping Allah
- What about Non-Muslims?
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote - 377]
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote - 388]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote - 412]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote - 416]
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote - 459]
- Reading Qur'an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote - 460]
- Allah's Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote - 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote - 475]
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote - 479]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote - 500]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote - 519]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote - 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote - 552]
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote - 571]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote - 582]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote - 583]
- QUR'AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote - 588]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote - 596]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote - 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote - 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West --
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote - 736]
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote - 968]
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Making the Voice of the Qur'an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]