When we look at all that we have been given by God -- health, wealth, family, residence, job, and all the rest -- it is not a question of whether we deserve any of it or not.
The real point is that we were paid. God paid us. He gave us all these things.
And we took those things and pocketed them. We collected payments and cashed the checks that came from God.
Now we are in debt. And that debt must be paid back.
If we don't, it will be collected from us by force. And the history of Muslims is just that: God trying to collect his debt from Muslims.
One way to pay God back for all he gave us is to work for him.
To find out how to do this is what the Qur'an was sent down into this world to tell us.
And to show us in practice how to do any of it is what the Sunnat -- the way and the entire life -- of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, is all about.
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote - 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote - 195]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote - 213]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote - 305]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- What Number God?
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote - 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- What about Non-Muslims?
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote - 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote - 388]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote - 412]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote - 459]
- Reading Qur'an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote - 460]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- Allah's Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote - 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote - 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote - 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote - 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote - 596]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote - 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah