“Consider Islam just another project, a personal project.
- Just like going to school.
- Finishing college.
- Getting a job.
- Building a business.
- Finding a mate.
- Acquiring a home.
- Getting your kids married off, as they say.
- Watching your favorite TV show or football or cricket or basketball game.
And then compare the way you do Islam with the way you do any of these other things. You will get all the answers you need.
You will then know why the world is the way it is and why you are the way you are.
You will then also know how one is a close correlate and associate of the other.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God’s’ Earth [Quote – 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote – 305]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote – 412]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims – The Role of the Masjid
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote – 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote – 17]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote – 71]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 127]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote – 165]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote – 184]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 189]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote – 195]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation – Different or the Same Thing [Quote – 206]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote – 213]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote – 214]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote – 216]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote – 221]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote – 222]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote – 229]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote – 240]
- [Still Working for Allah – Book] Contents Page
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote – 285]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote – 289]
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote – 331]
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote – 334]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- Helping Allah
- What about Non-Muslims?
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote – 378]
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote – 416]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote – 439]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote – 459]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote – 475]
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote – 479]
- Islam vs. Jaahiliyyat [Quote – 486]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote – 500]
- Islam Is All about Integrity in Speech and Conduct [Quote – 518]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Muslim Kind of Islam [Quote – 545]
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote – 552]
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote – 572]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote – 582]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote – 583]
- QUR’AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote – 588]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote – 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- Simple Fact: We Are in Debt and We Must Pay Up [Quote – 606]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote – 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- It Is All His Decision [Quote – 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote – 637]
Everyone Should Make Islam Their Personal Concern! [Quote – 717]
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West —
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote – 736]
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Me and Allah’s Work? Really? [Quote – 867]
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote – 968]
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Making the Voice of the Qur’an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah
- Try to Please Allah, Not People! [Quote – 1048]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]