"Among the most serious challenges facing Islam and Muslims today is the professionalization of Islam and Muslims by career seekers who use Allah's Deen and its followers to make a buck.
Instead of going out and getting an education and a degree; finding a job; setting up an honest business; and making a living that way, some of these folks find it easier and more profitable to turn Islam and Muslims into a career path for themselves.
Many of them, many new converts to Islam among them, thus become preachers and teachers of Islam: to Muslims, mind you, not to Non-Muslims.
The result often is a disaster for Islam, Muslims and the world.
May Allah save his world from these pseudo sheikhs and traders in Islam and Muslims!" (Dr. Pasha)
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote - 45]
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote - 180]
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote - 199]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote - 215]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote - 231]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote - 461]
- Who Is Responsible for Islam? [Quote - 490]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Muslims and the World
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK - The Case of Halifax
- Crime in Trinidad - An Instrument of Personal Protection
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Whither Indian Muslims - Third and Last Part
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote - 10]
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote - 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote - 38]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote - 43]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote - 53]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote - 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote - 59]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote - 74]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote - 118]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote - 119]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote - 122]
- Foundation of Islam is Thinking, Reasoning and Asking Questions [Quote - 135]
- I Never Understood the Difference between Loving God and Serving Humanity [Quote - 136]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Beware of Those Who Make a Career or Business Out of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 227]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote - 235]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Education Without Character [Quote - 262]
- You Want A Better World? Clean Up Your Inside [Quote - 264]
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote - 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Muslims Abusing the Qur’an
- Islamic Culture [Quote - 365]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- Refugee Islam [Quote - 389]
- Doing Damage to the Qur'an from Within [Quote - 398]
- Learning to Use English the Proper Way [Quote - 402]
- A Question about Zakat -- Or Is It Two? [Quote - 409]
- Maybe God Made a Mistake Do You Think? [Quote - 433]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote - 463]
- Eid Mubarak! - Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Silence of the Mosques [Quote - 476]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote - 482]
- British Muslim Converts [Quote - 492]
- The Converts Are a-Coming
- Muslim Conferences: Who Picks Their Topics?
- An Offer Muslims Cannot Refuse! [Quote - 509]
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- Secret to Success in Islam: Zero-Error Rate [Quote - 605]
- A Piece of Good News, I Think [Quote - 608]
- "But" and "Ultimately": Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote - 619]
- Scholars Are Kings in Islam
- A Mercy to the Worlds [Quote - 649]
- For My Good Muslim Friends:
A Syllabus of Sorts!
Who Killed the Jum'ah Khutbah?
- Islam and Ketchup [Quote - 721]
- What Muslims Have Done to Islam [Quote - 734]
- Failure to Understand Islam:
A Challenge Facing Today's Muslims!
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote - 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- As Martin Niemoller Would Put It -- Perhaps!
- Muslims Cannot Be Error-Free!
That Is Not How the System Is Designed!
And It May Not Be Good for the World If They Were!
- Muslims of Today,
Caught between Islam and Jahiliyyah!
Or Just Call It PreIslam.
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote - 884]
- State of the Ummah [Quote - 950]
- Islam and the Human Thought Process
Under a Professional Mowlana Class and Charlatan Relief Fundsters [Quote – 992]
- So, You Say You Are a Muslim? And a Mu'min?
Let Us See! [Quote – 1036]
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]
- Dr. Pasha's Arabic Sessions - Lesson: 23 - Civility Precedes Islam by Light Years
- Muslims vs. Islam