“Among the most serious challenges facing Islam and Muslims today is the professionalization of Islam and Muslims by career seekers who use Allah’s Deen and its followers to make a buck.
Instead of going out and getting an education and a degree; finding a job; setting up an honest business; and making a living that way, some of these folks find it easier and more profitable to turn Islam and Muslims into a career path for themselves.
Many of them, many new converts to Islam among them, thus become preachers and teachers of Islam: to Muslims, mind you, not to Non-Muslims.
The result often is a disaster for Islam, Muslims and the world.
May Allah save his world from these pseudo sheikhs and traders in Islam and Muslims!” (Dr. Pasha)
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote – 45]
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends … Well, Say No More [Quote – 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote – 130]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote – 180]
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote – 199]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote – 231]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote – 461]
- Who Is Responsible for Islam? [Quote – 490]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Muslims and the World
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the “Usual Religious Stuff,”
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK – The Case of Halifax
- Crime in Trinidad – An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- A Formula for Success
- National Qur’an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote – 10]
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote – 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote – 38]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote – 40]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote – 44]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote – 51]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote – 53]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote – 54]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote – 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote – 59]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote – 74]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote – 119]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote – 122]
- Foundation of Islam is Thinking, Reasoning and Asking Questions [Quote – 135]
- I Never Understood the Difference between Loving God and Serving Humanity [Quote – 136]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote – 146]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote – 153]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote – 161]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims – and Others [Quote – 200]
- A Dictatorship Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship [Quote – 205]
- Beware of Those Who Make a Career or Business Out of Islam and Muslims [Quote – 227]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Education Without Character [Quote – 262]
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote – 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote – 323]
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Muslims Abusing the Qur’an
- Islamic Culture [Quote – 365]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- Don’t Let Muslims Drive You Away from Islam! [Quote – 386]
- Refugee Islam [Quote – 389]
- Doing Damage to the Qur’an from Within [Quote – 398]
- Maybe God Made a Mistake Do You Think? [Quote – 433]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote – 463]
- Eid Mubarak! – Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Silence of the Mosques [Quote – 476]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote – 482]
- British Muslim Converts [Quote – 492]
- The Converts Are a-Coming
- Muslim Conferences: Who Picks Their Topics?
- An Offer Muslims Cannot Refuse! [Quote – 509]
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- Secret to Success in Islam: Zero-Error Rate [Quote – 605]
- Scholars Are Kings in Islam
- A Mercy to the Worlds [Quote – 649]
- For My Good Muslim Friends:
A Syllabus of Sorts!
Who Killed the Jum’ah Khutbah?
- Islam and Ketchup [Quote – 721]
- What Muslims Have Done to Islam [Quote – 734]
- Three Perils in the Path of Working for Allah
- Failure to Understand Islam:
A Challenge Facing Today’s Muslims!
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote – 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- As Martin Niemoller Would Put It — Perhaps!
- Muslims Cannot Be Error-Free!
That Is Not How the System Is Designed!
And It May Not Be Good for the World If They Were!
- Muslim What?
Muslims in Search of a Name! [Quote – 874]
- Muslims of Today,
Caught between Islam and Jahiliyyah!
Or Just Call It PreIslam.
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote – 884]
- State of the Ummah [Quote – 950]
- Islam and the Human Thought Process
Under a Professional Mowlana Class and Charlatan Relief Fundsters [Quote – 992]
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]
- Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Sessions – Lesson: 23 – Civility Precedes Islam by Light Years
- Muslims vs. Islam