"What many people may not realize about Islam is that the Law of Gravity is as Islamic as Fasting and Prayers – what is called Siyaam and Salaah or Roza and Namaz. And having a safe, sturdy and secure ladder as a requirement of climbing an otherwise inaccessible roof may be as much a part of Islamic life as Ablution or Wudu is to Prayers or Salaah. For all those used to various forms and brands of Snake Oil in the name of Islam, and in the name of “religion” in general, how does this sound as a core insight into the spirit and true teachings of Islam?" (Dr. Pasha)
- Islam the "Peaceful Religion"
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote - 59]
- Assignment: Zulm [Quote – 1032]
- Peace and Love: Season's Greetings from Dr. Pasha
- Peace, Love and Hope for Humanity! An Eid Greeting to All from Dr. Pasha and www.IslamicSolutions.com Family
- Islam Is to Carry Humanity’s Burdens on Your Shoulders [Quote - 02]
- You Must Know This Man!
- Continuity and Change in Islam
- Peace and Love: Season's Greetings 1428/2007
- Divali, Thanksgiving, Christmas! It Is Us! It Is Us! It Is Us!
- Payaam-e-Maghrib = Payaam-e-Mashriq = Payaam-e-Qur'an?
- The Real Islam [Quote - 01]
- If It Is Extreme, It Is Not Islam!
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Hudoodullah: Proportionality
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Oh Miracle! Reciprocity of Islam and Science [Quote - 07]
- Islam Means the Very Best Way of Doing Things -- Anything [Quote - 13]
- Islam Means All that Is Good [Quote - 14]
- Guest Letter 1
- Guest Letter 2
- Islam: A Quick Introduction
- What Are We Doing With These Words Anyway?
- What You Get Out of the Qur’an Is Really Up to You [Quote - 19]
- Work with People, You Will Be Closer to Allah [Quote - 21]
- In Islam, Education Is Worship [Quote - 22]
- Islam Is about Anger Management [Quote - 23]
- A Simple Definition of Islam [Quote - 36]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote - 40]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote - 58]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote - 60]
- Islam Has Nothing to do with Illiteracy, Feudalism or Tyranny [Quote - 64]
- Do They Even Know What Shari’ah Is? [Quote - 69]
- If Modernity Means Something Good, It Has To Be Islam [Quote - 73]
- Opiate Use of Islam by Its Followers [Quote - 85]
- Damage Done to Islam by “Islamic” Mercenaries [Quote - 96]
- Crooks and Criminals Fear Truth More than They Fear Death [Quote - 113]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote - 119]
- Tails You Lose, Heads We Win! How Is That as a Formula for Success? [Quote - 123]
- Societies that Fail to Educate Their Women, Live Only Half-Lives [Quote - 125]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Truth Is a Public Trust that Belongs to “The People” [Quote - 131]
- How Can You Have a Religion without a Hierarchy of Priests and Pundits? [Quote - 134]
- Foundation of Islam is Thinking, Reasoning and Asking Questions [Quote - 135]
- Who Is Minding the American People? [Quote - 138]
- From Female Servitude to Male Bondage: In Afghanistan and Everywhere Else [Quote - 142]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote - 148]
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting - For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote - 150]
- What a Visual Miracle It Is: Muslims Worshipping God in Kaaba [Quote - 152]
- In Islam, Love of Knowledge Is Love of God [Quote - 163]
- The Miracle of Fast-Breaking in Ramadan that You Can See with Your Own Eyes [Quote - 177]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- Education Is the Virtue Islam Came in the World to Promote [Quote - 225]
- Real-Time Miracles of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 228]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote - 229]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- Leadership: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part Three]
- Hitting the Nail on the Head: Dr Pasha on Islam [Quote - 242]
- Islam Is About Environment [Quote - 246]
- Islam and the World [Quote - 247]
- 11 Reasons to Explore Islam
- Connecting the Dots [Quote - 251]
- Education Without Character [Quote - 262]
- Pleasure-Pain Principle [Quote - 263]
- Islam means Know Your World [Quote - 266]
- Eid Greetings to All: But How Is This Eid Different? [Quote - 284]
- The Prophet Who Gave the World Education, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam [Quote - 302]
- Loving Your Land - That Is Islam!
- Islam and Its Method: Or Just Say Al-Kitab wal Hikmah Part I
- Graduating Season
- World of Day of Education
- Dr. Firdaus Tells World Muslims: “Do Weekly Khatm between Now and Next Ramadan!”
- Dr. Pasha to Graduates 2013 [Quote - 432]
- A Call to All! This Blessed Month of Ramadan, Try the Qur’an!
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Among Fundamental Human Needs: Health and Education
- Dr. Pasha Calls for
Four Special Annual Days for the World to Observe!
- This Ramadan, Let Us Revisit the Qur'an Scale!
- Islam Means Education – at All Levels! And that Means Reading!
- Welcoming Ramadan in the West Indies: Some Ideas and Practices
- How about a Bit of New Technology This Ramadan?
- Shouldn't Someone Tell Them -- and Show Them -- How to Do It Right? [Quote - 691]
- Muslims of the World, This Ramadan, 1437-2016,
Why Don’t You All Do a Complete Daily Khatm of Qur’an?
It Is Easy! And It Is Simple! And Here Is How You Do It!
- World Day of Fasting
- Teaching the Media about Ramadan [Quote - 692]
- This Ramadan, 1437/2016, As You Do Your Daily Readings or Tilaawat, Just Say Alhamdu Lillah!
- Helping the "Poor" –
And Other Disadvantaged People of the World –
Including the “Poor Muslim Kids” of India!
- Pasha Hour International This Past Friday [Quote - 827]
- Some of the Skills the Qur'an Teaches
- Pursuing a Couple of Projects All My Life
Month of the Qur'an [Quote - 921]
- This Ramadan, a Wish, a Prayer [Quote - 922]
- For this Month of Ramadan,
Some More Adhkaar (Plural for Dhikr) [Quote - 924]
To All My Students Missing Graduating Ceremonies [Quote – 1016]
- Moral Dichotomies, Or Values, Or Moral Guidelines Or
Simply an Academic Moral Compass
- Three Languages Every Muslim Must Master:
Arabic, Mathematics, Mother Tongue
- In This Most Blessed Month of Ramadan,
Shaitan Maybe Out,
But How Robust Is Our Own Nafs?