"Generally, what people do or don’t do in their lives is a reflection of their priorities. When you see Muslims doing or not doing certain things in their lives, it is simply a reflection of where their priorities stand." (Dr. Pasha)
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK - The Case of Halifax
- Crime in Trinidad - An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Pasha Hour International: Live from America! December 18, 2007
- A Formula for Success
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Choosing Allah
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote - 10]
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part One
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote - 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote - 38]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote - 40]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote - 45]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote - 53]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote - 54]
- All the Terrible Conditions in Which Muslims Live: Why Isn’t Anyone Upset about Them? [Quote - 55]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote - 59]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote - 74]
- Character Is the Key, Did You Know That? [Quote - 94]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote - 117]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote - 122]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote - 139]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote - 140]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote - 146]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote - 148]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote - 153]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote - 154]
- Can Muslims, Christians and Jews Unite on the Basis of “No God but God”? [Quote - 155]
- Four Different Voices, but One Eternal and Immutable Message: No God but God [Quote - 158]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote - 161]
- A God besides God, as the Bible Calls It [Quote - 176]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- The Right to Say “No!” a Fundamental Human Right [Quote - 182]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation - Different or the Same Thing [Quote - 206]
- The Amazing World of a Believer [Quote - 207]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote - 215]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- Tauheed in New Year’s Day
[Message 2 by Dr. Pasha]
- [My Log - 7] Let Us Cut to the Chase
- Connecting the Dots [Quote - 251]
- Running from God’s Bounty Hunters [Quote - 252]
- It Ain’t Yours to Begin with [Quote - 253]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- [My Log - 8] God’s Small and Not-So-Small Mercies
- So, You Are Not a Muslim Yet?
- Giving Back to Allah [Quote - 290]
- What Number God?
- Alhamdulillah - Some Thoughts! Or Call It Tafsir If You Want!
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Free Will: Solving the Puzzle [Quote - 325]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- Islam Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over - And Doing It Better Every Time!
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote - 351]
- Thinking and Talking God: A Common Muslim-Non-Muslim Problem
- A Question to All of Us [Quote - 370]
- Nothing but God
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- Allah's Decisions in Our Lives [Quote - 414]
- Fall in Love with Allah [Quote - 430]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote - 482]
- The Fatwa that Cannot Be Given
- How Sick Can We All Get! [Quote - 548]
- A World Day of God Response
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Whatever Happened to the Jum'ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote - 584]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- If Only We Had Eyes to See!
And If Only We Cared! [Quote - 627]
- Virus Attack and Mercy to the Worlds!
- Just Say Al-Hamdu Lillah!
With Subhaanallah Thrown in for Good Measure!
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote - 670]
- This Ramadan, 1437/2016, As You Do Your Daily Readings or Tilaawat, Just Say Alhamdu Lillah!
- Clueless Muslims, Clueless World! [Quote - 765]
- Did You Know Allah Thanks You? [Quote - 773]
- Muslims and the World
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote - 884]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- Take Time to Thank People Properly: It Is Islam [Quote – 1053]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]