“Allah will not ask Muslims about things 500 years or 1000 years before their time. He will not hold them accountable for the past they inherited, a past they did not personally inhabit. He will only ask them what they themselves did right here and now — during the time they themselves lived in this world – their present.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- A Formula for Success
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- Choosing Allah
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote – 193]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation – Different or the Same Thing [Quote – 206]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote – 211]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote – 213]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Dhikr Allah
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims – Third and Last Part
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims – The Role of the Masjid
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote – 17]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote – 43]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote – 118]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote – 119]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 127]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote – 165]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote – 180]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote – 199]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote – 216]
- A Living Fossil [Quote – 231]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote – 235]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Education Without Character [Quote – 262]
- You Want A Better World? Clean Up Your Inside [Quote – 264]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote – 305]
- The Hungry and Ailing Soul [Quote – 306]
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote – 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote – 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote – 331]
- It Is Your Heart You Know! [Quote – 335]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- What about Non-Muslims?
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote – 378]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- A Question about Zakat — Or Is It Two? [Quote – 409]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote – 412]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote – 439]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote – 459]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote – 461]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- Eid Mubarak! – Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- A World Day of God Response
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote – 572]
- Whatever Happened to the Jum’ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah’s Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote – 584]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote – 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote – 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- “But” and “Ultimately”: Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote – 619]
- It Is All His Decision [Quote – 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote – 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote – 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote – 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
Who Killed the Jum’ah Khutbah?
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West —
Theory and Methodology!
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Muslims and the World
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote – 968]
- Beyond the “Usual Religious Stuff,”
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Making the Voice of the Qur’an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]