- World War III:
Unfolding Right Before Your Eyes!
- Muslim Oil
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote - 103]
- How Can You Have a Religion without a Hierarchy of Priests and Pundits? [Quote - 134]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote - 139]
- Female Plus Male Illiteracy in Afghanistan and Elsewhere in the Muslim World [Quote - 141]
- From Female Servitude to Male Bondage: In Afghanistan and Everywhere Else [Quote - 142]
- Muslim Ottoman Empire Provided Safe Haven to Jews from European Pogroms [Quote - 183]
- [My Log - 5] Whale of a Sale
- 18 Days That Blessed the World!
- Speak Out!
- Liberty and Stolen Identity in the Middle East
- Government of the People: That Is Islam!
- Political Weather Patterns in the So-Called Middle East
- Doling Out Democracy [Quote - 303]
- Islam against Islam: Hijacking Egyptian Elections Using Plan B
- Henry and Husain: Two Kindred Warriors for Liberty
- Madness in Egypt: Next Round Torture
- Calling the Muslims Called “Islamists”
- Ikhwan Beware: Protect Your Own
- Egypt Is Asking: Where Is Everybody?
- Islamic Uprisings Herald New Islamic Millennium
- Eid Greetings to All on This Most Blessed and Wonderful Eidul Fitr: 1433/2012
- Bashar Al-Assad Must Go!
- Bashar Al-Assad, Be Gone!
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- Some Reasons for Muslims to Make Up with Muslims
- Wind at Your Back
- Do Good Muslims Know? And Do Good Muslims Care? [Quote - 618]
- Islam and European Colonization: A Tale of Two Contrasting Cultures
- For My Good Muslim Friends:
A Syllabus of Sorts!
- Islam Is a Movement
- Hijrat or Colonization:
You Choose the Model You Want!
- As Martin Niemoller Would Put It -- Perhaps!
- Double Standards of a Kafir Mindset [Quote - 954]
- Those Who Do Not Understand the World
Cannot Understand Islam!
- Western Aggression Is the Cause of Middle East Violence [Quote - 971]
- Try to Please Allah, Not People! [Quote – 1048]
- Cultural Genocide of Turkey
- It Was Not the Butler,
But People with Muslim Names that Did It! [Quote – 1058]