“When it comes to Muslims, I have often wondered which leadership is worse: leadership that is corrupt, tyrannical, authoritarian and unprincipled or leadership that is naïve and foolish and uninformed.” (Dr. Pasha)
- How Much of Muslim Leadership Do You Think Is “Sold Out”? [Quote - 120]
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Muslim Conferences: Who Picks Their Topics?
- The Games Muslims Seem to Play [Quote - 531]
- Islam and Muslims in Beautiful Caribbean
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote - 103]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote - 140]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote - 146]
- This Eidul Adha - Festival of Sacrifice - Ask: What Are You Sacrificing [Quote - 203]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Your Leadership Is a Reflection of You [Quote - 238]
- [My Log -10] Tyrants in Muslim World
- Keep Each Other Fired Up! [Quote - 355]
- What Muslims Do [Quote - 361]
- Shaitan and Muslims [Quote - 373]
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Leadership in Islam [Quote - 387]
- Learning to Use English the Proper Way [Quote - 402]
- A Question about Zakat -- Or Is It Two? [Quote - 409]
- To Would-be Muslim Leaders, a Reminder about Life after Death [Quote - 454]
- Islam Is All About Discipline -- and Leadership [Quote - 467]
- HOW MYOPIC AND SELF-CENTERED CAN WE GET [Quote - 471]
- Turning Islam into a "Religion" [Quote - 478]
- Who Is Responsible for Islam? [Quote - 490]
- British Muslim Converts [Quote - 492]
- Care and Caution [Quote - 529]
- Playing Games with Allah's Deen!
- Salaat vs. Life: A Most Delicate Post [Quote - 610]
- Muslims and Their Never-Ending Shenanigans [Quote - 631]
- Mosque Managers: How Many Good Muslims End Up [Quote - 639]
- Safest Place on God’s Earth!
Or Is It?
- Islam in Small, Complete Doses
- For My Good Muslim Friends:
A Syllabus of Sorts!
- My Islam Wears a Three-Piece Suit
- How Islamic Discipline Works in Everyday Life
- Leadership in Islam [Quote - 693]
- Islam and Ketchup [Quote - 721]
- Clueless Muslims, Clueless World!
- Escaping the Vengeance of the Most Powerful Avenger: How Can It Be Done?
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote - 782]
- Wolves in Sheep's Clothing:
One Reason for the Mess the World Is In
- Islam and the Human Thought Process
Under a Professional Mowlana Class and Charlatan Relief Fundsters [Quote – 992]
- Life in Coronavirus Times:
A Message to the Community [Quote – 1008]
- Dr. Pasha's Arabic Sessions - Lesson: 23 - Civility Precedes Islam by Light Years