“In this age of the Internet, we all understand the meaning of “Connectivity.”
Islam gave the world that concept, 1400 years ago, and drilled Muslims into practicing it, by requiring them to attend Congregational Prayers in neighbourhood mosques no less than five times a day — unless of course anyone should have a legitimate excuse.
That is as much Connectivity as anyone can imagine.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Dhikr Allah
- An Instrument of Personal Protection
- The Jum'ah Khutbah - Allah's Special Gift to the Muslims
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK - The Case of Halifax
- Crime in Trinidad - An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- In Islam, Education Is Worship [Quote - 22]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote - 59]
- To Our Visitors a Ramadan Greeting - and a Prayer
- Ask Not What God Can Give, Ask What It Is That You Can Really Ask of God [Quote - 102]
- God Bless All! Eid Greeting from Dr. Pasha Eidul Fitr 1431/Ramadan 2010
- What a Visual Miracle It Is: Muslims Worshipping God in Kaaba [Quote - 152]
- In Islam, Love of Knowledge Is Love of God [Quote - 163]
- [Chapter 19] Why Are the Muslims the Way they Are?
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Asking God for Help [Quote - 297]
- Asking God for Help - Part II [Quote - 298]
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- In Line For Good News? [Quote - 324]
- Hope on the Horizon: Standing in Queue for Allah’s Blessings
- Who Is the Decider?
- Melding Our Will with Allah's [Quote - 330]
- Knowing How to Pray [Quote - 346]
- Egypt: A Wird for Victory
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- Aiming High and Dreaming Big [Quote - 372]
- Power of Prayer and Supplication
- One Thing that Should Make Everybody a Muslim:
Du'a - Asking Allah for Help and for What You Want and Need [Quote - 394]
- Making Du’a - Asking Allah for help and for what one wants and needs [Quote - 395]
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- Conversations with God [Quote - 425]
- It Is All Allah – All the Way! [Quote - 443]
- Silence of the Mosques [Quote - 476]
- Got Worries? Don't Worry: We Got Solutions!
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote - 670]
- The Greatest Wealth We Can Have --
And the Stealth Weaponry We Own! [Quote - 676]
- People Reacting with Pain and Empathy to Disastrous World Events:
Is A Sign of Our Iman!
And of Our Islam!
And of General Civilized Conduct!
And of One's Basic Humanity! [Quote - 707]
- Our Du'a Is Our Bond [Quote - 726]
- For Those Working for Allah,
Some Immortal and Powerful Awuraad
from the Qur’an!
- An Important Wird for Those Working for Allah [Quote - 774]
- This Thing about Du'a
- Malja’a Man Laa Malj’a-a Lahu!
Recourse of Those without Recourse!
Hope of Those without Hope!
Refuge of Those without Refuge!
Support of Those without Support!
- A Du'a Is Not a Du'a Unless It Is Really a Du'a! [Quote - 942]
- Prayers that God Himself Taught the World!
- Health, Wealth, Leisure,
And Whatever Other Blessings of This World You Crave! [Quote - 961]
- World Day of Prayer and Repentance [Quote - 1004]
- Qunoot Naazilah