“Where there are no free and fair elections, there is no Islam, regardless of whatever else may or may not be there.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Are Elections Haram? Says Who? And Based on What? Part 1
- Pasha Hour International: Live from America! December 18, 2007
- American Presidential Elections: Reflections on Hillary Clinton's Florida Primary "Victory"
- If You Are Muslim, You Must Vote!
- To Vote Is as Islamic a Duty as You Can Imagine [Quote - 42]
- Want to Live Free? Elect the Government You Want [Quote - 46]
- Islam Means Free and Fair Elections [Quote - 75]
- Islamic Government Is Government of the People, by the People [Quote - 191]
- Your Leadership Is a Reflection of You [Quote - 238]
- It Is Now or Never: Voice Your Support for Democracy in Egypt
- Two Ways to Elect Someone to Office [Quote - 375]
- Shari’ah - and Jihad - on American Elections
- When Islam Comes Calling [Quote - 535]
- Hillary Clinton, Republicans & American Presidency 2016
- One Digestible Little Nugget at a Time:
Politics 101 = Islam 101! [Quote - 664]
- Islam & Politics: Different, Related or Same?
- Presidential Primaries, 2016: Bernie’s Booboo
- Islam, Muslims and American Presidential Elections 2016
- American Elections and the Muslim World [Quote - 756]
- Democracy Could Be Messy Business,
But Donald Trump Won Fair and Square!
- President-Elect Donald Trump and the Swamp:
Filled with Men and Women Without Character.
- Assassination Watch for Donald Trump:
What America Does to Some of Her Favorite Sons
- Democrats Just Don't Get It [Quote - 758]
- Not Voting Is Voting:
Clarifying Confusion On Elections!