Muslims and the World
(Bringing Islam to the World One Concept at a Time!
Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It --
And which One Does Not?)
Make no mistake. The world is the way it is because Muslims are the way they are.
And how are the Muslims? Much of Muslim Reality leaves much to be desired. Here may be some facts most Muslims rather not face.
1. From the point of view of Aqeedah and Iman, most Muslims utter their two Sha-haadaat by mouth:
(a) Laa Ilaaha Illallah,
(b) Muhammad Rasulullah.
But few ponder their meanings and implications.
Fewer still know or understand anything about what it means to be God’s Witnesses on earth for those two most fundamental facts:
(a) No God but God.
(b) Muhammad is indeed God’s Messenger to everyone on earth.
Even though the Qur’an calls them Shuhadaa’ Alan Naas: God Almighty’s Witnesses over the People of the World.
And Rasulullah, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, pronounced them Shuhadaa-ullahi Alal Ard: God’s Witnesses on Earth.
2. From the point of view of Ibadaat, many Muslims do their Salaah. Allah bless them. That is part of what keeps the world running.
They call it “Prayer” in English, not the best expression to choose as translation, for, it covers up most of what Salaah is in actual practice such as Qiyaam, Rukoo’, Sujood, Juloos, Takbir, Tasleem, Qira’atul Qur’an and so on.
And, in the English language, Muslims, following their Christian-Jewish mentors and role-models, call their Sajdah “Prostration” and “Bowing Down” -- both terms completely inaccurate and misleading.
Thus, English-toting Muslims help to shut Allah’s light from penetrating to the hearts, minds and consciousness of the English-speaking non-Muslims of the world.
For, Sajdah is Sajdah, and Rukoo’ is Rukoo’, and Salaah in real life is much, much more than what that expression “Prayer” means in English language.
And both Sajdah and Rukoo’ are designed by God Almighty, and there is nothing like them in the world.
And to call them, especially Sajdah, bowing down, or prostration, completely covers up the light of Divine Reality and Truth on earth.
And all this amounts to what God Almighty in the Qur’an calls Zulm -- the most terrible and egregious atrocity!
And Allah does not like Zulm!
3. Many Muslims do their Salaah. But all too many of their Rukoo’ and Sujood are rushed and hurried and at times even incomplete.
4. Reading the Qur’an in Salaat is a Fard Ayin -- inescapable compulsory individual requirement. And that means each and every single Muslim male and female should be proficient in the reading and correct pronunciation of each and every single word and syllable of the Qur’an.
And yet, all too many Muslims say the words of the Qur’an wrong.
And all too, too many of them rely on writing the inimitable Divine Arabic of the Qur’an in man-made alien Ajami Script which they call Transliteration; read that concoction instead of the Qur’an; and pretend they are actually reading the Qur’an.
And there is no earthly way you can read Transliteration and get the sounds of the letters right.
And in Arabic language, when you change the pronunciation and sound of the letters, you fundamentally alter the meaning of the words and Aayats of the Qur’an.
3. Politically, most Muslims live under one form of tyranny and dictatorship or another, which is Haraam, rather than freely elect and choose their own government and their leadership.
4. Economically, Muslim societies live under an economic-financial system that has deep and pervasive roots in Ribaa -- interest and usury -- which, according to the Qur’an, is Haraam.
The Qur’an calls Riba -- Interest-Based Dealings -- a Declaration of War on Allah and his Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam.
This puts Muslim societies of the world in a state of active war with God and his Messenger, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam.
5. Educationally, Muslims are among the most backward and least developed peoples and societies in the world.
All too many Muslim societies do not have a truly viable and vibrant educational system of any kind. And not too many Muslims shed any tears over that most terrible reality.
6. Socially, Muslim societies and communities have increasingly fallen victim to the same curses and vices that Islam came into this world to eradicate.
There is growing racism among Muslims now. Take a walking tour, if ever such is permitted to you, of the Slave Labor Camps of the so-called Middle East and you would know.
And talk to the Muslims of Trinidad, Guyana, Barbados and UK and America and try to get a real sense of how they really feel about the Blacks in their midst.
And tribalism has flourished among Muslims for a long time now. Just ask the Pashtuns and the Tajiks and the Hazaras and the Baluchies and the Pathans of Afghanistan and contiguous Pakistan and Iran.
7. Culturally, ask why and how Muslim women dress and apply make up when they step out of the house.
Remember both those questions are important: (a) Why Muslim women dress? as well as (b) How Muslim women dress?
For, HOW we dress is closely connected to WHY we dress and vice versa.
Allah created a Cultural System based on Islam that is somewhat at variance from the man-made Cultural System of Non-Islam of the East and the West.
In Islam-based Allah’s Cultural System, women must dress to Cover-up the natural gifts of beauty conferred upon them by God, and not expose or flaunt them, except to a select group of people such as their husbands and so on.
In the Cultural System created by non-Islam, the object of female dressing and make up is exposure, and revelation, and enticement, and allurement, and attraction, and packaging, and sex appeal, all of it aimed at the male passersby, onlookers, gawkers, oglers, starers, lechers, profligates, degenerates, debaucherers and would-be fornicators and adulterers.
So, for Muslim women, the point is not just slapping a Hijab, and using nothing but Halal makeup, whatever that means, but being absolutely clear in their mind WHY they dress in the first place, and use makeup the way they do, and HOW they fit their clothing and makeup to fit that twin-perspective.
If these two questions are not clearly raised and satisfactorily answered, and the correlation between the two is not clearly mapped out and understood, then all the Hijabs and all the Halal perfumes are nothing but another set of palliatives and opiates to keep Muslims numbed down and hurtling on their chosen path of Innal Insaana La-Fi Khusr!