"If you are a Muslim, it is your duty to take the Qur'an to every home and heart that needs it --- and which one does not.
But if you are not a Muslim, shouldn’t you try to find out what the Qur’an is all about and why there is so much fuss about it in the world today?
Pick up a copy of the Qur’an translation, read it and find out for yourself!" (Dr. Pasha)
Related article: You Must Read That Book!
- You Must Read That Book!
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- An English Translation of Surah Al-Faatihah
- How to Read a Translation of the Qur'an
- Some Topics Related to the Qur'an
- Qur'an: A Living Miracle in Mortal Human Hands
- Statement of Purpose: Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- Discover the Qur'an - A Reality Check
- Dr. Pasha’s Qur’an Scale
- Let Us Reconnect with the Qur’an!
- Get Involved, Start the Qur’an Program in Your Area - Here is How!
- Feedback on Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- The Simple Miracles of Islam
- Qur’an: Key to World Peace
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- The Miracle of "You the People!"
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- What You Get Out of the Qur’an Is Really Up to You [Quote - 19]
- Qur’an Is the Book of Life, from the Maker of Life [Quote - 32]
- Qur’an on God’s Boundless Love and Mercy [Quote - 48]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote - 60]
- How Muslims Set Asunder What God Joined Together [Quote - 63]
- Should a Committee Look into the Use of the Word “Holy” to Refer to Qur’an? [Quote - 106]
- Is It Blasphemy to Call the Qur’an Muslims’ Holy Book? [Quote - 107]
- Qur’an Has Miracles, Signs and Markers, Not Verses, But Who Is To Tell the Muslims That? [Quote - 108]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting - For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote - 150]
- Can Muslims, Christians and Jews Unite on the Basis of “No God but God”? [Quote - 155]
- Thomas Jefferson, the Qur’an and the Bible [Quote - 157]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Why Not Sit Down and Read the Qur’an? [Quote - 185]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Reading the Qur’an Every Day Is the Best Answer to Those Who Dishonour the Qur’an [Quote - 187]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- A Challenge to the World: At Least Now, Read the Qur’an [Quote - 190]
- What Christians and Christianity Owe Islam and Muslims - And What Everyone Should Do about It! [Quote - 192]
- The Amazing World of a Believer [Quote - 207]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- Technology beyond This World [Quote - 261]
- Islam's Gift to Humanity [Quote - 277]
- All Translations Are Paraphrases
- A Thing Called Purity - Tahaarah [Quote - 286]
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- Dr. Pasha Calls for World Day of Qur’an for Universal Male-Female Literacy!
- A-Laisallahu bi-Kaafin 'Abdahu? [Quote - 418]
- Qur'an and Hadith Is All You Have in This World [Quote - 420]
- Why We Speak? [Quote - 436]
- Words Matter:
And Qur'an Karim Is All Words! [Quote – 1054]