More on Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Language and Cultural Immersion Sessions
(Bringing Islam to the World One Concept at a Time.
Trying to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It —
And Which One Does Not?)
Another set of instructions for Arabic — whatever number. It is your job to keep track of numbers and all else.
All this is part of your Arabic syllabus. Every email is, every set of instructions is.
- Completely empty your mind of all previous ideas and notions and information.
- Start completely fresh. Do not import external ideas or information of any kind into my sessions, including vocabulary and expressions, unless I ask for any of it.
- Follow all instructions and suggestions to the letter.
- Do not jump ahead of me. Or anticipate what I am going to say or do, based on any prior information.
- You are going to learn with your Soul, not just your body, brain or mind. So, do everything in your power to cleanse and purify your soul.
- In Islamic culture and tradition, teacher is everything. Learning is totally dependent on Seeker — I did not say Student — attitude and approach, once you have a teacher able and willing to impart knowledge.
- In Islam, Education is not Commerce. We do not follow that model. Fear and avoid it like the plague it is.
- Await and follow all other instructions and additions to the syllabus that inshallah will follow — if these Sessions continue beyond the present one.