Quote-Unquote: Dr. Pasha on Islam,
Muslims and the World
(Bringing Islam to the World One Concept at a Time!
Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It --
And which One Does Not?)
“For those who know – and for those who don’t – everything in the Qur’an is a miracle.
How can it be otherwise if Qur’an is really the word of God as it claims to be?
By miracle I mean an event or outcome that is least likely to occur in the real world. Stated differently, a miracle is something that is most improbable in nature.
Here, take a closer look at the following six things and ask how likely or probable is each one of them:
- How likely is it that an illiterate man would emerge out of a trackless desert and proclaim that he is offering the world “A Book”?
- Or that he would say that this book is “That Book”?
- Or that he would call that book “A Book of Reading”?
- Or that he would declare that “Everyone Must Learn to Read”?
- Or that he would say that “God Made Pen the Instrument of Knowledge”?
- Or that “God Taught Humans Everything They Did Not Know before”?
Now, how likely do you think any of these things is?
And yet that is what the Qur’an says. And it has been saying that for the past 1400 years.
And the Qur’an is full of miracles of this and all other kind in every page.
Don’t you think we should be aware of that fact? Don’t you think we should try and find out if any of this is true or not?
And don’t you think we should take that fact seriously if it turns out to be true?
And in order to do that, does it matter whether we are Christians, Jews, Hindus or Muslims -- or Atheists or Agnostics or something else?” (Dr. Pasha)
June 11, 2011 | 325 reads
Read Complete Quote-Unquote Book