“Many people may think that the most important mission in life is to try and get into Paradise after death. And it is. Who can dispute that? But what about the challenge of turning this world itself into a piece of Paradise for all of Allah’s creation, and doing so:
- Using Allah’s guidance in the Qur’an; and
- Using the Sunnat or Way of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, as model and example?
Where does that fit into the calculations of these good people? And who is supposed to do that?” (Dr. Pasha)
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims – Third and Last Part
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote – 51]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 188]
- Guidance Comes from God – So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote – 201]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- The Pope and the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam!
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- Dr. Pasha’s Qur’an Scale
- You Must Know This Man!
- “Mutual Aggression”: Human Nature and the Need for Divine Guidance
- Did You Say “Christian Islam”? Sorry, Does Not Compute!
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Choosing Allah
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims – The Role of the Masjid
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote – 17]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Your Family Females Hold the Key to Your Paradise [Quote – 26]
- Giving a Dying Dog Water Can Be Your Passport to Paradise [Quote – 28]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote – 43]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote – 44]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote – 58]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote – 71]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote – 117]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote – 118]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote – 119]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote – 140]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote – 148]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote – 180]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote – 184]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote – 222]
- Heavenly Virgins Come with a Sky-High Price [Quote – 223]
- A Living Fossil [Quote – 231]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote – 235]
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote – 240]
- [Still Working for Allah – Book] Contents Page
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Education Without Character [Quote – 262]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote – 305]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- What about Non-Muslims?
- Israa’ and Mi’raaj:
Connecting Earth to Heaven, Man to God
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- A Question about Zakat — Or Is It Two? [Quote – 409]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote – 412]
- A-Laisallahu bi-Kaafin ‘Abdahu? [Quote – 418]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote – 459]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- What about This World Muslims? [Quote – 495]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- A World Day of God Response
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Whatever Happened to the Jum’ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah’s Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote – 584]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote – 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- “But” and “Ultimately”: Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote – 619]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote – 637]
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West —
Theory and Methodology!
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Muslims and the World
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote – 968]
- Beyond the “Usual Religious Stuff,”
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Making the Voice of the Qur’an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]