“Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It! That is the least you can do after being a witness to the desecration of the Qur’an.”
Dr. Pasha Responds to Qur’an Desecration!
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Why Not Sit Down and Read the Qur’an? [Quote - 185]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- A Challenge to the World: At Least Now, Read the Qur’an [Quote - 190]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- You Must Read That Book!
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- How to Read a Translation of the Qur'an
- Some Topics Related to the Qur'an
- Qur'an: A Living Miracle in Mortal Human Hands
- Get Involved, Start the Qur’an Program in Your Area - Here is How!
- Feedback on Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- Qur’an: Key to World Peace
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote - 60]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Qur’an Has Miracles, Signs and Markers, Not Verses, But Who Is To Tell the Muslims That? [Quote - 108]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote - 126]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- The Shari’ah Law of Fasting - For Muslims, Christians, Jews and Others [Quote - 150]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- Thomas Jefferson, the Qur’an and the Bible [Quote - 157]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Reading the Qur’an Every Day Is the Best Answer to Those Who Dishonour the Qur’an [Quote - 187]
- What Christians and Christianity Owe Islam and Muslims - And What Everyone Should Do about It! [Quote - 192]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- A Thing Called Purity - Tahaarah [Quote - 286]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- What Number God?
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote - 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- What about Non-Muslims?
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote - 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote - 388]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- A-Laisallahu bi-Kaafin 'Abdahu? [Quote - 418]
- Qur'an and Hadith Is All You Have in This World [Quote - 420]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Reading Qur'an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote - 460]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- Allah's Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote - 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote - 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote - 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote - 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote - 596]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote - 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]