Those who come forward to Work for Allah, and those who run and hide, whatever their reasons and excuses, these are all things that happen on Earth based entirely on decisions Allah makes in Heaven.
And both categories of people are profiled in some detail in the Qur’an. And concerned individuals can hold this mirror to their face and see where they stand — and what they look like.
If you don’t want to read all of the Qur’an to see who is actively, busily, openly and visibly Working for Allah, and who is hiding where, then all you have to do is read Surah Taubah. And, should it be Allah’s will and decision, things will become clear to you, whether you are on this side of the aisle or that!
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims – The Role of the Masjid
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote – 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote – 17]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote – 71]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote – 143]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote – 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote – 166]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote – 184]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 186]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims – and Others [Quote – 200]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation – Different or the Same Thing [Quote – 206]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote – 214]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote – 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote – 217]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote – 221]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote – 222]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote – 229]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote – 240]
- [Still Working for Allah – Book] Contents Page
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote – 258]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote – 285]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote – 289]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God’s’ Earth [Quote – 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote – 305]
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote – 331]
- Islam Is Simple, Islam Is for All, and Islam Is All Good [Quote – 334]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- Helping Allah
- What about Non-Muslims?
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote – 378]
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote – 390]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote – 412]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote – 416]
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote – 439]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote – 459]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote – 462]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote – 475]
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote – 479]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote – 500]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote – 552]
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote – 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote – 575]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote – 582]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote – 583]
- QUR’AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote – 588]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote – 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- Simple Fact: We Are in Debt and We Must Pay Up [Quote – 606]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote – 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote – 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote – 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote – 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West —
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote – 736]
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series — Whatever the Number!
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote – 883]
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote – 968]
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Making the Voice of the Qur’an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]