The difference between those who followed Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, directly, during his own lifetime, the Sahaabah Kiraam, and those of us who claim to follow him today is a fairly simple and clear one:
They had their priorities right.
And we have our priorities mixed up and upside down.
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God's' Earth [Quote - 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote - 305]
- What Number God?
- If Muslims Were Serious
- Who Sets the Muslim Agenda? [Quote - 437]
- This Eidul Adwhaa, 1434/2013, Let Us Teach the World to Say “No!” to Evil!
- A Quote by Hashim Mohammed [Quote - 485]
- Muslim Conferences: Who Picks Their Topics?
- Playing Golf and Learning to Paint [Quote - 496]
- Put Your Life Where Your Mouth Is [Quote - 537]
- Three Things Muslims Must Do [Quote - 538]
- Islam Is Calling [Quote - 547]
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- To Muslims, a Frank Question:
Are We Men Enough -- And Women Enough? [Quote - 556]
- Muslims: A People of Protest Par Excellence
- Islam Means Playing to Win [Quote - 573]
- Whatever Happened to the Jum'ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote - 584]
- Today, More than Ever before, Islam Is What the World Needs [Quote - 585]
- Placing a Translation-Only Copy of the Qur'an in the Hands of Every Non-Muslim Everywhere:
What Excuse Do Muslims Have for Not Doing It? [Quote - 586]
- Islam and Muslims in America:
What Happened and Where Do We Go from Here?
- If Only Muslims Cared! [Quote - 595]
- Two Kinds of Muslims [Quote - 600]
- Loving Something May often Mean Suffering for Its Sake [Quote - 601]
- Do It Now, Or You May Not get Another Opportunity.
So, Says Allah in the Qur'an! [Quote - 602]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Hereditary Monarchy and Priesthood: Islam vs. Muslims [Quote - 604]
- Mad, Mad Rush of Life --
And Running To Islam and To Allah!
- God's Earth Awaits the Muslim Response!
- Muslims Being Muslim in Kerala
- Who Done It?
- Islam Is a Movement [Quote - 678]
- Small and Big Things in Islam [Quote - 689]
- Muslims and Their Charge from God Almighty
- It Is His World!
He Runs It the Way He Wants! [Quote - 731]
- Working for Allah:
From Episodic to Consumed [Quote - 740]
- Three Perils in the Path of Working for Allah
- Technology and Islam: The Twain Shall Never Part! [Quote - 749]
- Hijrat or Colonization:
You Choose the Model You Want!
- Jum'ah Khutbah:
A Collective Responsibility of All Muslims
- The Least You Can Do If You Are a Muslim [Quote - 982]
- Muslims Checking on Muslims -- and Non-Muslims [Quote – 1009]