“Islam means taking the Qur’an to every home and heart that needs it – and which one does not?
How many Muslims understand this, do you think? And how many have gotten to the stage of practicing it?” (Dr. Pasha)
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote - 16]
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote - 179]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote - 229]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Good Children of Good People [Quote - 289]
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- They Will Come - Inshallah! God Willing - As They Must! [Quote - 401]
- Peace, Love and Hope for Humanity! An Eid Greeting to All from Dr. Pasha and www.IslamicSolutions.com Family
- You Must Read That Book!
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- Qur'an: A Living Miracle in Mortal Human Hands
- Statement of Purpose: Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- Discover the Qur'an - A Reality Check
- Let Us Reconnect with the Qur’an!
- Continuity and Change in Islam
- The Simple Miracles of Islam
- Divali, Thanksgiving, Christmas! It Is Us! It Is Us! It Is Us!
- Payaam-e-Maghrib = Payaam-e-Mashriq = Payaam-e-Qur'an?
- Qur’an: Key to World Peace
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- The Miracle of "You the People!"
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Oh Miracle! Reciprocity of Islam and Science [Quote - 07]
- Building a Better World [Quote - 15]
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Islam Means All that Is Good [Quote - 14]
- Islam Is about Anger Management [Quote - 23]
- Qur’an Is the Book of Life, from the Maker of Life [Quote - 32]
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote - 60]
- Damage Done to Islam by “Islamic” Mercenaries [Quote - 96]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Truth Is a Public Trust that Belongs to “The People” [Quote - 131]
- A Challenge to the World: At Least Now, Read the Qur’an [Quote - 190]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote - 195]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation - Different or the Same Thing [Quote - 206]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote - 213]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote - 214]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Islam Is About Environment [Quote - 246]
- Islam and the World [Quote - 247]
- Connecting the Dots [Quote - 251]
- Technology beyond This World [Quote - 261]
- Prayer, Fasting and a Sturdy Ladder to Climb the Roof [Quote - 265]
- Islam's Gift to Humanity [Quote - 277]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote - 285]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- Loving Your Land - That Is Islam!
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Dr. Pasha Calls for World Day of Qur’an for Universal Male-Female Literacy!
- Islam and Its Method: Or Just Say Al-Kitab wal Hikmah Part I
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote - 333]
- Working for Allah - in the West
- God before Self
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- Helping Allah
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote - 416]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Dr. Pasha on Quote-Unquote Method [Quote - 453]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote - 475]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote - 500]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- What Is It We Are After? [Quote - 543]
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote - 552]
- Old Audio and Print Material on www.IslamicSolutions.Com
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote - 582]
- QUR'AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote - 588]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- This Co-Worker Family of Ours
- Training the Co-Worker Family: Clarifying Concepts – 1
Thoughts on Human Equality and Leadership
- Muslims and Their Charge from God Almighty
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah