"The responsibility to take Allah's word to every home and heart is not other people's. It is ours.
And that means yours and mine.
And it is also work that must be done today and cannot be left till tomorrow.
That is why God Almighty created us and placed us in this world -- all of us.
And that is also what it means to be a Muslim.
If only every one of us realized that, what a beautiful world this would be." (Dr. Pasha)
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- Some Topics Related to the Qur'an
- Qur'an: A Living Miracle in Mortal Human Hands
- Statement of Purpose: Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- Feedback on Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 189]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote - 195]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote - 213]
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote - 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote - 309]
- What Number God?
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- A Du'a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur'an
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Dr. Pasha Calls for World Day of Qur’an for Universal Male-Female Literacy!
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Muslims Abusing the Qur’an
- Working for Allah - in the West
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- 1971-2012: What a Timeline!
- Put Allah First [Quote - 347]
- Helping Allah
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- Reading Qur'an around the World
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah's Help Is Always There!
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- Qualifications for Doing Tafsir of Qur’an [Quote - 393]
- Why Can't Muslims, Plain and Simple, Just Teach the World the Qur'an? [Quote - 397]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote - 416]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Some Reasons Why Non-Muslims Must Read the Qur’an [Quote - 441]
- Make Islam Number One in Your Life [Quote - 452]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote - 475]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote - 500]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote - 552]
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote - 582]
- Placing a Translation-Only Copy of the Qur'an in the Hands of Every Non-Muslim Everywhere:
What Excuse Do Muslims Have for Not Doing It? [Quote - 586]
- QUR'AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote - 588]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]