"The responsibility to take Allah's word to every home and heart is not other people's. It is ours.
And that means yours and mine.
And it is also work that must be done today and cannot be left till tomorrow.
That is why God Almighty created us and placed us in this world -- all of us.
And that is also what it means to be a Muslim.
If only every one of us realized that, what a beautiful world this would be." (Dr. Pasha)
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote - 427]
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- How to Read a Translation of the Qur'an
- Some Topics Related to the Qur'an
- Qur'an: A Living Miracle in Mortal Human Hands
- Get Involved, Start the Qur’an Program in Your Area - Here is How!
- Feedback on Dr. Pasha's International Qur'an Program
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- REACH OUT, MUSLIMS!
How to change the world, One thing at a time
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote - 39]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote - 126]
- Islam Means Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 127]
- Muslim or Non-Muslim, Ignorance about Islam Is Not Bliss [Quote - 143]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- Islam Is Not after People’s Wealth [Quote - 165]
- How Rare Is the Authentic Voice of Truth in Defence of Islam [Quote - 166]
- Following Qur’an Desecration, Muslims Must Commit to Take the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 186]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote - 188]
- Want Next World to Be Good for You? Work to Make This World Better for All! [Quote - 193]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Guidance Comes from God - So Learn to Connect with Him [Quote - 201]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote - 202]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- Invariance of Inviting People to Allah and Constancy of Allah’s Way [Quote - 211]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Here Is What It Means to Be Working for Allah [Quote - 217]
- The More Time You Spend Working for Allah, the More Time You Have for Your Own Work [Quote - 218]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- American Psyche [Quote - 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Four Words that Changed the World! All It Takes Is You!
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Their Work Is Their Rest [Quote - 258]
- Work Is Worship [Quote - 259]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote - 305]
- Islam Is Following a Predictable Routine! [Quote - 307]
- What Number God?
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Education without End: Part of Muslim Job Description [Quote - 331]
- Seeking the Wellbeing of Others: That Is Islam [Quote - 332]
- Muslims Abusing the Qur’an
- Working for Allah - in the West
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote - 345]
- Toil and Trouble vs. Joy and Peace
- God before Self
- What about Non-Muslims?
- Reading Qur'an around the World
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote - 377]
- How People Got It Backwards [Quote - 378]
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote - 388]
- Riding the Coattails [Quote - 390]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- Why Can't Muslims, Plain and Simple, Just Teach the World the Qur'an? [Quote - 397]
- Some Serious Truth for Truth Tellers
- Slipping Up or Sliding Down? [Quote - 439]
- Some Reasons Why Non-Muslims Must Read the Qur’an [Quote - 441]
- Make Islam Number One in Your Life [Quote - 452]
- Islam Is about Facing Life's Challenges [Quote - 458]
- Reading Qur'an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote - 460]
- Two Kinds of Obsession [Quote - 462]
- Allah's Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote - 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote - 515]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote - 519]
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote - 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- Dr. Pasha Issues Call for Floating Annual Mall Day
- When Things Appear to Be Going Well [Quote - 567]
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote - 571]
- Consistency and Persistence:
That Is What Islam Is All About [Quote - 572]
- Islam Does Not Change [Quote - 575]
- Our Target [Quote - 581]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur'an:
"Working with Others!" [Quote - 580]
- Placing a Translation-Only Copy of the Qur'an in the Hands of Every Non-Muslim Everywhere:
What Excuse Do Muslims Have for Not Doing It? [Quote - 586]
- Allah All the Way! [Quote - 590]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote - 596]
- Working for Allah Is Full-Time Business.
And It Is What Allah Created Us For!
- It Is All His Decision [Quote - 629]
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote - 637]
- Challenges of Working for Allah [Quote - 638]
- The Man and the Hour [Quote - 679]
- This Ramadan, What Is Your Answer? [Quote - 690]
- Challenges of Tweeting Islam
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- Why I Write:
Working for Allah Series -- Whatever the Number!
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Reflection Or Action?
It Is Like Asking Food Or Water! [Quote - 883]
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Islam in Victorian England [Quote – 1014]
- Islam Is Doing What We All Must! [Quote – 1092]
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]