“Democracy in the broadest sense is the system of life and government that Islam came into this world to establish and that Muslims then gave away to non-Muslims and have been looking for it ever since. Darkness is never deeper, and the tragedy never more stark, except when Muslims, some of them claiming to know Islam, argue about how alien democracy is to Islam.” (Dr. Pasha)
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- Are Elections Haram? Says Who? And Based on What? Part 1
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK - The Case of Halifax
- Crime in Trinidad - An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- National Qur'an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims - Third and Last Part
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Choosing Allah
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote - 10]
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote - 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote - 38]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote - 43]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote - 45]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote - 53]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote - 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote - 59]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Denying Rights of Democracy to Islam and Muslims [Quote - 76]
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote - 103]
- Why Blame Machiavelli for the Darkness in Our Own Soul? [Quote - 104]
- Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me [Quote - 105]
- When Society Loses Free Media, Democracy and Islam Follow in Short Order [Quote - 114]
- Watchdog Media Are an Integral Part of Islam [Quote - 115]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote - 118]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote - 119]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote - 122]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- Who Is Minding the American People? [Quote - 138]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote - 146]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote - 153]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote - 161]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote - 180]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- Islamic Government Is Government of the People, by the People [Quote - 191]
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote - 199]
- Democracy Is from God and Dictatorship Is from the Devil [Quote - 204]
- A Dictatorship Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship [Quote - 205]
- A Living Fossil [Quote - 231]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote - 235]
- Ending Tyranny … from Moses to Husain [Quote - 236]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Thank God for America - and for Islam [Quote - 255]
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Speak Out!
- Liberty and Stolen Identity in the Middle East
- Government of the People: That Is Islam!
- Education Without Character [Quote - 262]
- Islam Is Democracy [Quote - 300]
- Grafting Democracy onto Islam [Quote - 301]
- Eid Sacrifice: Sheep for Slaughter [Quote - 313]
- Use and Abuse of Meetings and Committees [Quote - 316]
- How to Change the Muslim World - One Idea at a Time
- Henry and Husain: Two Kindred Warriors for Liberty
- Islam Above and Islam Below [Quote - 317]
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote - 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- Who Killed Shaikh Emad Effat?
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY — And a UK Conference Made in Heaven
- It Is Now or Never: Voice Your Support for Democracy in Egypt
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote - 351]
- A Question about Zakat -- Or Is It Two? [Quote - 409]
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY —
Fa-Hal Antum Muslimoon?
Will You Submit?
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote - 461]
- Eid Mubarak! - Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote - 482]
- A World Day of God Response
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- Whatever Happened to the Jum'ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote - 584]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- "But" and "Ultimately": Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote - 619]
- Islam Is Leadership:
How Islam Sets the World Free [Quote - 660]
Who Killed the Jum'ah Khutbah?
- Muslims and the World
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote - 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote - 884]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]