Islam Is Work!
(Bringing Islam to the World One Concept at a Time!
Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It —
And which One Does Not?)
With the help and blessings of Allah, we are continuing to bring and explain Islam to the world — both Muslim and non-Muslim — one concept, one idea and one practice at a time.
Islam is Work!
Constant, nonstop, uninterrupted work.
And all work is Allah’s Work, no matter what it is that you are doing, provided the following conditions are met:
- Your Intentions are pure, “perfect,” and for Allah. Even though no human intentions are pure or perfect. And all human acts proceed from Mixed Motives.
- Your Means are the very best you can marshal and mobilize. And they are lawful, legitimate and Halal.
- Your Methods and Techniques are as “perfect” as you can make them. And they are patterned as closely as possible after the methods and techniques used by Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, in similar situations.
When you guarantee these three things in yourself, then All Work You Do Is Allah’s Work. Whether you are working to make a living, assist your spouse to cook, teach your kids, help your neighbor, erect a building, take a nap, or fight an enemy.
And your reward will be:
- Joy, Glory and Success in This World— Minus such tests, trials and tribulations or punishments and cleansing measures Allah may decide to impose on you.
- And Paradise, Eternal Bliss and Allah’s Pleasure — Ridwanullah — in the Next World.
So, those who Work for Allah have nothing to fear, and nothing to lose. They are in Allah’s hands. And Allah is with them.
And Allah will not abandon them.