“Islam is simple, clear, uncomplicated. People, both Muslims and non-Muslims, make it sound hard, confusing and complicated.
Islam is from God and Islam is all good.
What is more, Islam is for all, and not just for Muslims.
What Muslims owe the world, and what the world owes itself, and which is a clear directive from God, is introduce the world to Islam – to make the world interface with Islam.
At one time, that was the mission of the messengers and Prophets that God sent into the world.
Now, in our own time, and forever, that remains the purpose and central focus of the life of Muslims in this world.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- Working for Allah: A Summary Introduction
- A Perspective on Islamic Projects and Activities
- Still Working For Allah
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part Two
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims – The Role of the Masjid
- Don’t Just Be an Errand-Boy for Others, Work to Become the Embodiment of God’s Message on Earth [Quote – 16]
- March with Allah’s Caravan, and Don’t Get Left Behind [Quote – 17]
- Say in Private Only What You Will Not Hesitate to Say in Public [Quote – 39]
- Allah’s Will Is Always Done [Quote – 71]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- How America Was Instrumental in the Rediscovery of Islam [Quote – 132]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Some Muslims Forget that This World Is Gateway to the Next World [Quote – 184]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 188]
- Join Me in Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It [Quote – 189]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote – 195]
- Trying to Understand God and His Ways in His Creation [Quote – 202]
- Love of God and Love of God’s Creation – Different or the Same Thing [Quote – 206]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Seize the Moment, and Move with Allah’s Light, Your Wonders to Perform [Quote – 213]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote – 214]
- Invite Everyone to Islam: If You Are Muslim, That Is What You Are Supposed to Do!
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote – 216]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote – 221]
- All the Time You Spent Not Working for Allah, How Will You Account for That Time? [Quote – 222]
- A Family Recipe of Islam [Quote – 229]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- A Niche for Niceness [Quote – 240]
- [Still Working for Allah – Book] Contents Page
- American Psyche [Quote – 243]
- Muslim Role in Today’s World
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Da’wah: Do It or Die!
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- Those Who Submit to Truth vs. Those Who Submit Truth to Themselves [Quote – 285]
- Good Children of Good People [Quote – 289]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God’s’ Earth [Quote – 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote – 305]
- Secret to Doing Islam [Quote – 308]
- Islam Is Doing the Impossible [Quote – 309]
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- Some Ideas on How to Reach Out to People
- Islam Means Getting the Word Out [Quote – 333]
- Working For Allah: Clarifying a Concept and Specifying Some of Its Practical Dimensions
- What Is Expected of Muslims
- Success and Failure of a Believer
- Our Way Is the Way of Truth [Quote – 345]
- Put Allah First [Quote – 347]
- Helping Allah
- What about Non-Muslims?
- What Payaam are We Talking About?
- For Those Working for Allah, Some Goals to Pursue in Life
- TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM: Allah’s Help Is Always There!
- Working for Allah: A Simple Methodology [Quote – 377]
- Leadership Fatigue, Did You Say?
- Cutting Corners Is Not For Us [Quote – 388]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote – 392]
- They Will Come – Inshallah! God Willing – As They Must! [Quote – 401]
- A Continuing Challenge before Those Who Say They Work for Allah [Quote – 412]
- Working for Allah Is Strange Business [Quote – 416]
- A Pyramid of Priorities in Life [Quote – 427]
- Islam Is Leadership [Quote – 459]
- Reading Qur’an Is No Substitute for Work [Quote – 460]
- Allah’s Work Is Full-Time Job [Quote – 470]
- When Those Who Say They Work for Allah Also Say in the Same Breath They Are Fed Up with Those They Are Working to Invite to Allah?
- Water Does Not Ask Permission [Quote – 475]
- Pasha Hour International: Unlike Any! [Quote – 479]
- Who Worries about the Non-Muslims [Quote – 500]
- Many Come, Few Tarry [Quote – 515]
- Allah Is Sufficient for a Believer [Quote – 519]
- Integrity of Islamic Work –
And Personal Integrity of those Working for Allah
A Model for Selling Potatoes and for Doing Islam [Quote – 534]
- How Fast Should We Work When We Are Working for Allah?
- We Are Working for Allah! [Quote – 552]
- Islam Is a Movement, So Is Working for Allah
- Islam Is Coping with the Seemingly Impossible
- Competing against Shaitan: A Most Formidable Challenge
- Beginning Islam, Preaching Islam [Quote – 571]
- Cooperation Commandment of the Qur’an:
“Working with Others!” [Quote – 580]
- A Thought about Muslims [Quote – 582]
- Only Muslims Can Defeat Muslims? [Quote – 583]
- QUR’AN IS WHERE THE ACTION IS! [Quote – 588]
- Transparency in Working for Allah: Being Seen to Be Doing So.
That Is Islam! [Quote – 596]
- Simple Fact: We Are in Debt and We Must Pay Up [Quote – 606]
- If Only Muslims Got Their Act Together! [Quote – 607]
- Working for Allah by Distributing Literature: Report by a One-Man Team
- What Can, Does or Should a Muslim Want? [Quote – 637]
- On This 911,
Read a book Called
Still Working for Allah in the West —
Theory and Methodology!
- Essence of Islam Is Working Together as a Team [Quote – 736]
- How We Do IslamicSolutions.Com
- For Those Who Work for Allah:
Some Ideas to Work With
- Challenges of Working for Allah
- Working for Allah:
What Choice Do We Have? [Quote – 968]
- Making the Voice of the Qur’an Reach the Ends of the Earth [Quote – 1018]
- Nursing a Broken Heart When Working for Allah
- Inviting People to Allah Is Onerous Work [Quote – 1096]