Islam means taking responsibility. And that means showing initiative when and where needed.
Initiative shows leadership. And Islam is leadership.
And that really is the foundation of true democracy and decentralization of power.
Kullukum Raa-in, says the Hadith.
- Are Elections Haram? Says Who? And Based on What? Part 1
- Democracy Is from God and Dictatorship Is from the Devil [Quote - 204]
- A Dictatorship Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship [Quote - 205]
- Ending Tyranny … from Moses to Husain [Quote - 236]
- Thank God for America - and for Islam [Quote - 255]
- Government of the People: That Is Islam!
- Islam Is Democracy [Quote - 300]
- Grafting Democracy onto Islam [Quote - 301]
- Henry and Husain: Two Kindred Warriors for Liberty
- Islam Above and Islam Below [Quote - 317]
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY — And a UK Conference Made in Heaven
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY —
Fa-Hal Antum Muslimoon?
Will You Submit?
- Islam and Democracy: Real vs. Unreal [Quote - 494]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Islam and Muslims in Beautiful Caribbean
- If You Are Muslim, You Must Vote!
- What the King Giveth, the King Taketh Away [Quote - 70]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote - 74]
- Denying Rights of Democracy to Islam and Muslims [Quote - 76]
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote - 103]
- Why Blame Machiavelli for the Darkness in Our Own Soul? [Quote - 104]
- Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me [Quote - 105]
- When Society Loses Free Media, Democracy and Islam Follow in Short Order [Quote - 114]
- Watchdog Media Are an Integral Part of Islam [Quote - 115]
- Newspaper Transition from Watchdogs to Lapdogs [Quote - 116]
- Who Is Minding the American People? [Quote - 138]
- Islamic Government Is Government of the People, by the People [Quote - 191]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- 18 Days That Blessed the World!
- Speak Out!
- Liberty and Stolen Identity in the Middle East
- Political Weather Patterns in the So-Called Middle East
- Democracy in Islam [Quote - 270]
- Doling Out Democracy [Quote - 303]
- This Eid: A New Dawn of Freedom! [Quote - 311]
- Eid Sacrifice: Sheep for Slaughter [Quote - 313]
- Use and Abuse of Meetings and Committees [Quote - 316]
- Islam against Islam: Hijacking Egyptian Elections Using Plan B
- Who Killed Shaikh Emad Effat?
- Time to Talk Shari’ah: A Biblical Judaeo-Christian Tradition
- It Is Now or Never: Voice Your Support for Democracy in Egypt
- Democracy Is Shari’ah
- Truth about Democracy [Quote - 348]
- Democracy Is Islam! [Quote - 349]
- Democracy-Islam Isomorphism
- A Call to Prayer & Fasting for Egypt
- Between a Quorum and a Crowd [Quote - 403]
- Elected Government and Independent Judiciary [Quote - 440]
- Pasha Hour International of Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Islam Is Democracy, period! [Quote - 533]
- Three Slogans Every Muslim Must Learn and Teach
- Hereditary Monarchy and Priesthood: Islam vs. Muslims [Quote - 604]
- Why Do We Worry So Much about Typos – And other Errors in Our Writings?
- Shouldn't Someone Tell Foster Friess This?
- If Not Elections and Democracy,
- How Muslim Women Exercise Power in a Democracy [Quote - 768]
- A Father-and-Son Revolution:
Both in the Bible and in the Qur'an!
- Learning Never Stops:
And Here Are Some Things to Learn