“For much of the time, Islam and Muslims are like two ships moored side by side at a port, or passing each other in the high seas. At times, there is an interface of sorts or, if I may spoof off an old expression, a close encounter of some kind between them, and that makes the world what it is.
I wonder what the world would be like if the two – Islam and Muslims that is – really intertwined and merged for any length of time.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote – 45]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends … Well, Say No More [Quote – 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote – 130]
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote – 199]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote – 231]
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote – 351]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Muslims and the World
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the “Usual Religious Stuff,”
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- A Formula for Success
- National Qur’an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims – Third and Last Part
- Whither American Muslims?
- Choosing Allah
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote – 10]
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part One
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote – 37]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote – 40]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote – 43]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote – 44]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote – 51]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote – 54]
- All the Terrible Conditions in Which Muslims Live: Why Isn’t Anyone Upset about Them? [Quote – 55]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote – 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote – 59]
- Islam Has Nothing to do with Illiteracy, Feudalism or Tyranny [Quote – 64]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote – 74]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote – 117]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote – 118]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote – 119]
- Foundation of Islam is Thinking, Reasoning and Asking Questions [Quote – 135]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote – 139]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote – 140]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote – 146]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote – 148]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote – 153]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote – 154]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- In Islam, Female Education Completes the Faith [Quote – 161]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims – and Others [Quote – 200]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote – 221]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote – 235]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- Education Without Character [Quote – 262]
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote – 275]
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote – 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote – 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Islamic Culture [Quote – 365]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- Don’t Let Muslims Drive You Away from Islam! [Quote – 386]
- Learning to Use English the Proper Way [Quote – 402]
- A Question about Zakat — Or Is It Two? [Quote – 409]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote – 461]
- Eid Mubarak! – Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Silence of the Mosques [Quote – 476]
- When Muslims Refused to Be Third Raters [Quote – 484]
- Who Is Responsible for Islam? [Quote – 490]
- A World Day of God Response
- Muslims in Action [Quote – 577]
- Whatever Happened to the Jum’ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah’s Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote – 584]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Secret to Success in Islam: Zero-Error Rate [Quote – 605]
- A Piece of Good News, I Think [Quote – 608]
- “But” and “Ultimately”: Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote – 619]
- A Mercy to the Worlds [Quote – 649]
- My Islam Wears a Three-Piece Suit
Who Killed the Jum’ah Khutbah?
- Islam Is Not the Place for Charlatans and Social Misfits [Quote – 710]
- Islam and Ketchup [Quote – 721]
- Three Perils in the Path of Working for Allah
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote – 782]
- Want to Know Islam?
Look to Qur’an and Sunnah and not at Muslims of Today!
- So, You Say You Are a Muslim? And a Mu’min?
Let Us See! [Quote – 1036]
- Muslims vs. Islam
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]