For some people, Islam is like ketchup. Life goes on with or without Islam.
Fries decidedly taste better with ketchup. But fries go on ketchup or no ketchup.
And, luckily, how many brands there are -- of ketchup. When you run from one, you can always find refuge in any of the others. For, after all, they all call themselves "ketchup."
So also Islam.
Every Islamic outfit not only calls itself "Islam," everybody even has a label that reads:
"The Only Real and Original Islam Ketchup. Directly From the First Tomatoes Ever Made!"
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Who Is Responsible for Islam? [Quote - 490]
- Islam in Small, Complete Doses
- My Islam Wears a Three-Piece Suit
- Dr. Pasha's Arabic Sessions - Lesson: 23 - Civility Precedes Islam by Light Years
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote - 45]
- Islam Has Nothing to do with Illiteracy, Feudalism or Tyranny [Quote - 64]
- Not Much of a Choice between a Tyrant and a Fool as a Leader [Quote - 121]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- Foundation of Islam is Thinking, Reasoning and Asking Questions [Quote - 135]
- I Never Understood the Difference between Loving God and Serving Humanity [Quote - 136]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote - 180]
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote - 199]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- This Eidul Adha - Festival of Sacrifice - Ask: What Are You Sacrificing [Quote - 203]
- A Dictatorship Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship [Quote - 205]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote - 215]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote - 231]
- Going after the Enemy [Quote - 256]
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote - 351]
- Islamic Culture [Quote - 365]
- Don't Let Muslims Drive You Away from Islam! [Quote - 386]
- Perils in the Path of Working for Allah [Quote - 392]
- Learning to Use English the Proper Way [Quote - 402]
- A Question about Zakat -- Or Is It Two? [Quote - 409]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote - 463]
- Building a Better World [Quote - 474]
- Silence of the Mosques [Quote - 476]
- Turning Islam into a "Religion" [Quote - 478]
- When Muslims Refused to Be Third Raters [Quote - 484]
- Muslim Conferences: Who Picks Their Topics?
- An Offer Muslims Cannot Refuse! [Quote - 509]
- The Games Muslims Seem to Play [Quote - 531]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Muslims in Action [Quote - 577]
- Playing Games with Allah's Deen!
- Secret to Success in Islam: Zero-Error Rate [Quote - 605]
- A Piece of Good News, I Think [Quote - 608]
- Muslims and Their Never-Ending Shenanigans [Quote - 631]
- A Mercy to the Worlds [Quote - 649]
- Safest Place on God’s Earth!
Or Is It?
- For My Good Muslim Friends:
A Syllabus of Sorts!
- Islam Is Not the Place for Charlatans and Social Misfits [Quote - 710]
- Three Perils in the Path of Working for Allah
- Escaping the Vengeance of the Most Powerful Avenger: How Can It Be Done?
- Muslims and the World
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote - 782]
- Muslims Cannot Be Error-Free!
That Is Not How the System Is Designed!
And It May Not Be Good for the World If They Were!
- A Thought -- And a Prayer for This New Year 2018! [Quote - 877]
- Muslims of Today,
Caught between Islam and Jahiliyyah!
Or Just Call It PreIslam.
- Want to Know Islam?
Look to Qur'an and Sunnah and not at Muslims of Today!
- State of the Ummah [Quote - 950]
- Wolves in Sheep's Clothing:
One Reason for the Mess the World Is In
- Islam and the Human Thought Process
Under a Professional Mowlana Class and Charlatan Relief Fundsters [Quote – 992]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- So, You Say You Are a Muslim? And a Mu'min?
Let Us See! [Quote – 1036]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- Muslims vs. Islam
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!