“I have never been able to understand how a society can be loudly Muslim and rigidly feudal, both at the same time. What is equally puzzling is that you don’t hear a squeak about it from any of the Muslim sources that act as if they hold a patent on Islam.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote - 351]
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Muslims' Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Islam Has Nothing to do with Illiteracy, Feudalism or Tyranny [Quote - 64]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends ... Well, Say No More [Quote - 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote - 130]
- I Never Understood the Difference between Loving God and Serving Humanity [Quote - 136]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote - 180]
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote - 199]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote - 209]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote - 215]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote - 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote - 231]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote - 461]
- Silence of the Mosques [Quote - 476]
- When Muslims Refused to Be Third Raters [Quote - 484]
- Who Is Responsible for Islam? [Quote - 490]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Muslims and the World
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the "Usual Religious Stuff,"
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham - 1
- Islam Is to Carry Humanity’s Burdens on Your Shoulders [Quote - 02]
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- A Formula for Success
- Muslims Must Play to Win - and to Make Peace [Quote - 03]
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims - Third and Last Part
- Choosing Allah
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping - Part One
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote - 40]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote - 43]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote - 44]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote - 51]
- All the Terrible Conditions in Which Muslims Live: Why Isn’t Anyone Upset about Them? [Quote - 55]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote - 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote - 59]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote - 65]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote - 74]
- Loving America, Did You Say? Why in the World Not? [Quote - 98]
- No Truer Patriot or More Loyal Citizen than a Muslim [Quote - 100]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote - 117]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote - 118]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote - 119]
- Foundation of Islam is Thinking, Reasoning and Asking Questions [Quote - 135]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote - 139]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote - 140]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote - 148]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote - 154]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote - 156]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims - and Others [Quote - 200]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote - 221]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote - 235]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote - 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote - 257]
- Education Without Character [Quote - 262]
- You Want A Better World? Clean Up Your Inside [Quote - 264]
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote - 275]
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote - 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote - 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote - 329]
- Islamic Culture [Quote - 365]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- Don't Let Muslims Drive You Away from Islam! [Quote - 386]
- Learning to Use English the Proper Way [Quote - 402]
- A Question about Zakat -- Or Is It Two? [Quote - 409]
- Eid Mubarak! - Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- We Are Patriots! That Is Who We Are!
- A World Day of God Response
- Muslims in Action [Quote - 577]
- Whatever Happened to the Jum'ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote - 584]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Secret to Success in Islam: Zero-Error Rate [Quote - 605]
- A Piece of Good News, I Think [Quote - 608]
- "But" and "Ultimately": Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote - 619]
- A Mercy to the Worlds [Quote - 649]
- Islam in Small, Complete Doses
- My Islam Wears a Three-Piece Suit
Who Killed the Jum'ah Khutbah?
- Islam Is Not the Place for Charlatans and Social Misfits [Quote - 710]
- Islam and Ketchup [Quote - 721]
- Three Perils in the Path of Working for Allah
- Failure to Understand Islam:
A Challenge Facing Today's Muslims!
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote - 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Want to Know Islam?
Look to Qur'an and Sunnah and not at Muslims of Today!
- So, You Say You Are a Muslim? And a Mu'min?
Let Us See! [Quote – 1036]
- Muslims vs. Islam
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1101]