“God above, that is Islam.
People below, that is Islam.
God’s government in heaven — and everywhere else. That is Islam.
People’s government on earth. That is Islam.
People’s elected government, fair and honest and God-fearing, run based on God’s immutable guidance in Scripture. That is God’s Kingdom on Earth.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Are Elections Haram? Says Who? And Based on What? Part 1
- Democracy Is from God and Dictatorship Is from the Devil [Quote – 204]
- A Dictatorship Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship [Quote – 205]
- Ending Tyranny … from Moses to Husain [Quote – 236]
- Thank God for America – and for Islam [Quote – 255]
- Government of the People: That Is Islam!
- Islam Is Democracy [Quote – 300]
- Grafting Democracy onto Islam [Quote – 301]
- Henry and Husain: Two Kindred Warriors for Liberty
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY — And a UK Conference Made in Heaven
- WORLD DAY OF DEMOCRACY —
Fa-Hal Antum Muslimoon?
Will You Submit?
- Islam and Democracy: Real vs. Unreal [Quote – 494]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Islam Is Leadership:
How Islam Sets the World Free [Quote – 660]
- Islam and Muslims in Beautiful Caribbean
- If You Are Muslim, You Must Vote!
- What the King Giveth, the King Taketh Away [Quote – 70]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote – 74]
- Denying Rights of Democracy to Islam and Muslims [Quote – 76]
- From Sadat of Egypt Banning Long Robes for Men to Sarkozy of France Banning Niqab for Women [Quote – 103]
- Why Blame Machiavelli for the Darkness in Our Own Soul? [Quote – 104]
- Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me [Quote – 105]
- When Society Loses Free Media, Democracy and Islam Follow in Short Order [Quote – 114]
- Watchdog Media Are an Integral Part of Islam [Quote – 115]
- Newspaper Transition from Watchdogs to Lapdogs [Quote – 116]
- Who Is Minding the American People? [Quote – 138]
- Islamic Government Is Government of the People, by the People [Quote – 191]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- 18 Days That Blessed the World!
- Speak Out!
- Liberty and Stolen Identity in the Middle East
- Political Weather Patterns in the So-Called Middle East
- Democracy in Islam [Quote – 270]
- Doling Out Democracy [Quote – 303]
- This Eid: A New Dawn of Freedom! [Quote – 311]
- Eid Sacrifice: Sheep for Slaughter [Quote – 313]
- Use and Abuse of Meetings and Committees [Quote – 316]
- Islam against Islam: Hijacking Egyptian Elections Using Plan B
- Who Killed Shaikh Emad Effat?
- Time to Talk Shari’ah: A Biblical Judaeo-Christian Tradition
- It Is Now or Never: Voice Your Support for Democracy in Egypt
- Democracy Is Shari’ah
- Truth about Democracy [Quote – 348]
- Democracy Is Islam! [Quote – 349]
- Democracy-Islam Isomorphism
- A Call to Prayer & Fasting for Egypt
- Between a Quorum and a Crowd [Quote – 403]
- Elected Government and Independent Judiciary [Quote – 440]
- Pasha Hour International of Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Islam Is Democracy, period! [Quote – 533]
- Three Slogans Every Muslim Must Learn and Teach
- Hereditary Monarchy and Priesthood: Islam vs. Muslims [Quote – 604]
- Why Do We Worry So Much about Typos – And other Errors in Our Writings?
- Shouldn’t Someone Tell Foster Friess This?
- If Not Elections and Democracy,
- How Muslim Women Exercise Power in a Democracy [Quote – 768]
- A Father-and-Son Revolution:
Both in the Bible and in the Qur’an!
- Learning Never Stops:
And Here Are Some Things to Learn