“There are no ifs, and there are no buts. The bottom line is this. Till such time as Muslims provide their females the best education they can, theirs are but Half Societies. Not full or complete societies, but only 50-percent ones at best.
Now, if you want, you can go and check out that Hadith of Sayyidina Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, which in effect, and in my very broad paraphrase, says: Now go find yourself a wife and complete your Iman.
To the best of what I recall at this time, here are the original Arabic words of a part of that Hadith that touches on the topic of marriage: Faqadistakmalal Eemaan.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Dr. Pasha’s All-Day Islamic Camp and Community Clean-up at Oldham – 1
- “Qur’an!” Is The Answer!
- A Time to Pray and A Time to Act
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK – The Case of Halifax
- Crime in Trinidad – An Instrument of Personal Protection
- A Five-Point Plan of Self-Protection against Crime
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- A Formula for Success
- National Qur’an Literacy Camp in the Caribbean: Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It!
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part Two
- Whither Indian Muslims – Third and Last Part
- Whither American Muslims?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Choosing Allah
- Fighting Windmills, that Is What Their Enemies Want Muslims to Do [Quote – 10]
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 – THE Muslim Story and A strategy for Coping – Part One
- How about Learning Some of the Old Ideas First? [Quote – 37]
- Islam Is Islam and Muslims Are Merely People [Quote – 38]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote – 40]
- Freedom also Means Freedom from the Tyranny of Alcohol [Quote – 43]
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote – 44]
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote – 45]
- Superior Human Attributes Are What Lead to Being a Better Muslim [Quote – 51]
- Do Muslims Drive through Life Looking at the Rear View Mirror? [Quote – 53]
- Just Inventory All the Ways Muslims Today Defy God’s Laws [Quote – 54]
- All the Terrible Conditions in Which Muslims Live: Why Isn’t Anyone Upset about Them? [Quote – 55]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote – 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote – 59]
- Past Is Not for Living, Only Present Is [Quote – 65]
- Islam Means Democracy [Quote – 74]
- Europe Makes Cheap Political Hay Using the Niqab Issue [Quote – 88]
- The Mantle of Misogyny Muslims Inherited from Others [Quote – 91]
- Greatest Challenge Facing Muslims: How to Be Better Human Beings [Quote – 117]
- Poverty Could Be the Mother of All Kinds of Troubles [Quote – 118]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote – 119]
- Need of the Hour: Education Revolution throughout the Muslim World [Quote – 122]
- Societies that Fail to Educate Their Women, Live Only Half-Lives [Quote – 125]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends … Well, Say No More [Quote – 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote – 130]
- Mary Rinehart and Agatha Christie Might as Well Have Said: The Soviets Did It Or Islamic Puppets and Their Ever-Changing New Puppeteers [Quote – 139]
- Some Muslims on Course to Install an Islamic Pope [Quote – 140]
- How Some Muslims Tend to Blame God for Everything [Quote – 146]
- Four Fly-Infested Children on a Very, Very Special Night Called Lailatul Qad’r [Quote – 148]
- Stop Blaming God for Your Own Shortcomings [Quote – 153]
- God’s Law: the More You Thank Him, the More He Gives You [Quote – 154]
- Serve God at Least as Well as You Serve Yourself [Quote – 156]
- A Crusade to Give Liberty and Education to Muslim Men Everywhere [Quote – 159]
- Female vs. Male Illiteracy and Education – in Afghanistan or Anywhere Else [Quote – 160]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote – 180]
- [Audio] The Message of Surah Wal-Asr
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote – 199]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote – 231]
- LEADERSHIP: What Is It and How to Deal with It? [Part One]
- Tragedy of Karbala … Then and Now [Quote – 235]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part One]
- COPING WITH FEAR AND GRIEF: An Islamic Approach [Part Two]
- Making Paradise Right Here on Earth [Quote – 254]
- Smart Muslims [Quote – 257]
- Education Without Character [Quote – 262]
- People’s Priorities Show in the Way They Live Their Lives [Quote – 275]
- How to Change the Muslim World – One Idea at a Time
- Education: The Missing Link of Islam and Muslims [Quote – 318]
- Islam and Muslims Face Insider Threat [Quote – 323]
- Zakat: The Great Big Muslim Con Game
- The Great Human and Muslim Puzzle [Quote – 329]
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote – 351]
- Muslims and the Lost Art of Reading
- A Question about Zakat — Or Is It Two? [Quote – 409]
- Learn from Islam or Learn from the Best of Corporate Culture [Quote – 461]
- Eid Mubarak! – Eidul Adwhaa 1434/2013
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote – 482]
- A World Day of God Response
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Whatever Happened to the Jum’ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah’s Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote – 584]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- “But” and “Ultimately”: Strange Ways of MuslimSpeak [Quote – 619]
Who Killed the Jum’ah Khutbah?
- Muslims and the World
- A Theory of Free Literature Distribution:
Muslim Cuteness Has No End! [Quote – 782]
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- A Reaction to a Recent Quote from Dr. Pasha [Quote – 884]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the “Usual Religious Stuff,”
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- Muslims Can Be Really Funny [Quote – 1049]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!
- Poor, Poor, Poor Muslims!
Just How Does One Deal with Them?
And How Does One Reach Them?
Or Talk to Them? [Quote – 1100]