“The Lab to a Muslim Is Mosque! So also, to a Muslim, a school, a college or a university is also a place of worship. So, time spent in a lab or in a classroom is time spent with Allah. So long as the work you do is done for Allah and with the betterment of humanity in mind!” (Dr. Pasha)
- Don’t Make Islam Your Refuge from Islam [Quote – 44]
- In Islam, Love of Knowledge Is Love of God [Quote – 163]
- Dhikr Allah
- An Instrument of Personal Protection
- The Jum’ah Khutbah – Allah’s Special Gift to the Muslims
- Using Aqeedah to Tyrannize the Muslim Mind in UK – The Case of Halifax
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Whither Indian Muslims – Part One
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims – The Role of the Masjid
- What You Get Out of the Qur’an Is Really Up to You [Quote – 19]
- Using Extra Hajj to Avoid Responsibility to Society? [Quote – 40]
- No One Does Connectivity Like Islam Does: And for the Past 1400 Years Too [Quote – 52]
- Steering Clear of the Education Question [Quote – 58]
- Who Will Mind the Terrible Social Condition of Muslims? [Quote – 59]
- Muslims, Follow Your First Commandment: “READ!” [Quote – 60]
- Do They Even Know What Shari’ah Is? [Quote – 69]
- If Only Muslims Could Fix Their Poverty and their Education [Quote – 119]
- Tails You Lose, Heads We Win! How Is That as a Formula for Success? [Quote – 123]
- Societies that Fail to Educate Their Women, Live Only Half-Lives [Quote – 125]
- Advice to Young Muslims on How to Change the World [Quote – 126]
- To Be Human Is to Stand Up for Others and Fight for Their Rights [Quote – 128]
- I Never Understood the Difference between Loving God and Serving Humanity [Quote – 136]
- Ramadan Renovates the Human Spirit – and the Human Body, Mind and Soul [Quote – 149]
- A God besides God, as the Bible Calls It [Quote – 176]
- Before You Die for Allah, Learn to Live for Allah [Quote – 179]
- Working for Allah Is the Ultimate Formula for Success [Quote – 195]
- Working for Allah Is the Best Way to Cope with Life’s Challenges [Quote – 214]
- Education Is the Virtue Islam Came in the World to Promote [Quote – 225]
- I Too Have A Dream!
- [Chapter 19] Why Are the Muslims the Way they Are?
- Education Without Character [Quote – 262]
- Prayer, Fasting and a Sturdy Ladder to Climb the Roof [Quote – 265]
- Dhikrallah or Chanting God’s Name [Quote – 278]
- More than Our Body [Quote – 291]
- The Prophet Who Gave the World Education, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam [Quote – 302]
- A Du’a for One of Our Khatm Al-Qur’an
- Islam Is All about Character and Integrity [Quote – 326]
- Islam Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over – And Doing It Better Every Time!
- Graduating Season
- World of Day of Education
- Allah’s Dhikr
- Mutual Self-Help: A Social Obligation in Islam
- Thinking and Talking God: A Common Muslim-Non-Muslim Problem
- What Is Keeping Muslims from This Dhikr?
- Thinking about God!
- Give Them a Halal Alternative, If You Can! [Quote – 396]
- Dr. Pasha to Graduates 2013 [Quote – 432]
- It Is All Allah – All the Way! [Quote – 443]
- Silence of the Mosques [Quote – 476]
- A World Day of God Response
- Among Fundamental Human Needs: Health and Education
- Round the clock, Around the Globe: God’s Sustainability Warranty for Planet Earth! [Quote – 592]
- To Whom It May Concern [Quote – 670]
- Islam Means Education – at All Levels! And that Means Reading!
- Just Say Al-Hamdulillah!
Dr. Pasha’s Thanksgiving Message: 2016!
This Thanksgiving — And Every Other Thanksgiving!
- For Those Working for Allah,
Some Immortal and Powerful Awuraad
from the Qur’an!
- Pursuing a Couple of Projects All My Life
- Things That Move Mountains [Quote – 923]
- For this Month of Ramadan,
Some More Adhkaar (Plural for Dhikr) [Quote – 924]
To All My Students Missing Graduating Ceremonies [Quote – 1016]
- What Keeps the World Safe and Going
Is Chanting God’s Name
- Moral Dichotomies, Or Values, Or Moral Guidelines Or
Simply an Academic Moral Compass
- Our Commercialized Education System [Quote – 1029]
- Assignment: Zulm [Quote – 1032]
- Three Languages Every Muslim Must Master:
Arabic, Mathematics, Mother Tongue