If Muslims truly cared -- or understood -- the world will not be the kind of mess it is.
They would have devoted themselves to fixing the world -- and making it a better place for all -- instead of trying to make their own fortunes, and improve their own lives, in places like Europe and America.
And the less said about the so-called "Middle East," the better! (Dr. Pasha)
- Whither Indian Muslims - Part Two
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- Presenting Islam to Non-Muslims - The Role of the Masjid
- Working for Allah Is Not Part-Time Work [Quote - 216]
- Doing vs. Talking: Two Kinds of Living on God's' Earth [Quote - 304]
- There Is Always a Way [Quote - 305]
- What Number God?
- If Muslims Were Serious
- Who Sets the Muslim Agenda? [Quote - 437]
- This Eidul Adwhaa, 1434/2013, Let Us Teach the World to Say “No!” to Evil!
- A Quote by Hashim Mohammed [Quote - 485]
- Muslim Conferences: Who Picks Their Topics?
- Playing Golf and Learning to Paint [Quote - 496]
- Put Your Life Where Your Mouth Is [Quote - 537]
- Three Things Muslims Must Do [Quote - 538]
- Islam Is Calling [Quote - 547]
- Muslims and the Business of Ramadan
- Real Business of the Muslim People
- To Muslims, a Frank Question:
Are We Men Enough -- And Women Enough? [Quote - 556]
- Muslims: A People of Protest Par Excellence
- Islam Means Playing to Win [Quote - 573]
- Whatever Happened to the Jum'ah Khutbah that Allah Gave? And that Allah's Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, Practiced and Delivered to the Muslims? Where Did that Khutbah Go? [Quote - 584]
- Today, More than Ever before, Islam Is What the World Needs [Quote - 585]
- Placing a Translation-Only Copy of the Qur'an in the Hands of Every Non-Muslim Everywhere:
What Excuse Do Muslims Have for Not Doing It? [Quote - 586]
- Islam and Muslims in America:
What Happened and Where Do We Go from Here?
- Two Kinds of Muslims [Quote - 600]
- Loving Something May often Mean Suffering for Its Sake [Quote - 601]
- Do It Now, Or You May Not get Another Opportunity.
So, Says Allah in the Qur'an! [Quote - 602]
- To All Those Working for Allah, Eid Greetings – But with a Question!
- A “Muslim” Did It?
But Then What Did the Other Muslims Do?
- Hereditary Monarchy and Priesthood: Islam vs. Muslims [Quote - 604]
- Mad, Mad Rush of Life --
And Running To Islam and To Allah!
- God's Earth Awaits the Muslim Response!
- Muslims Being Muslim in Kerala
- Who Done It?
- Islam Is a Movement [Quote - 678]
- Small and Big Things in Islam [Quote - 689]
- Muslims and Their Charge from God Almighty
- It Is His World!
He Runs It the Way He Wants! [Quote - 731]
- Working for Allah:
From Episodic to Consumed [Quote - 740]
- It Is a Matter of Priorities [Quote - 744]
- Three Perils in the Path of Working for Allah
- Technology and Islam: The Twain Shall Never Part! [Quote - 749]
- Hijrat or Colonization:
You Choose the Model You Want!
- Jum'ah Khutbah:
A Collective Responsibility of All Muslims
- The Least You Can Do If You Are a Muslim [Quote - 982]
- Muslims Checking on Muslims -- and Non-Muslims [Quote – 1009]