“A Good Muslim fears, loves and worships God.
At the same time, a Good Muslim is also committed to love and serve humanity and all of God’s creation.
And to a Good Muslim all of these things are one and the same. If there ever was a seamless fusion between any two things, it was between these: loving God and serving humanity.” (Dr. Pasha)
- Islam and Feudalism Don’t Mix [Quote – 45]
- Silence of the Mosques [Quote – 476]
- When Muslims Refused to Be Third Raters [Quote – 484]
- Who Is Responsible for Islam? [Quote – 490]
- We Are Patriots! That Is Who We Are!
- Islam Is to Carry Humanity’s Burdens on Your Shoulders [Quote – 02]
- Islam Gave the World the Gift of Liberty
- Muslims’ Abuse of Islamic Culture
- Muslims Must Play to Win – and to Make Peace [Quote – 03]
- Miracle of Double Testimony: What Muslims Must Do To Qualify as Muslims?
- Conferences and Speakers: A Partial Primer
- In Islam, Education Is Worship [Quote – 22]
- Muslims Smoking? How Does That Make Sense? [Quote – 29]
- Islam Has Nothing to do with Illiteracy, Feudalism or Tyranny [Quote – 64]
- No Truer Patriot or More Loyal Citizen than a Muslim [Quote – 100]
- To Be Human Is to Stand Up for Others and Fight for Their Rights [Quote – 128]
- If Today’s Muslims Are Islam’s Best Friends … Well, Say No More [Quote – 129]
- Muslims, Muslims Everywhere, But How Much Islam Is There in Real Life? [Quote – 130]
- Foundation of Islam is Thinking, Reasoning and Asking Questions [Quote – 135]
- A God besides God, as the Bible Calls It [Quote – 176]
- Islam and Muslims: At Times Like Two Ships Moored Side by Side at Port [Quote – 180]
- When Will Muslims Re-Learn Their Forgotten Lesson of Truth Telling? [Quote – 199]
- A Christian Story with a Moral for Muslims – and Others [Quote – 200]
- A Dictatorship Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship, Is a Dictatorship [Quote – 205]
- Looking Past Muslims to Islam [Quote – 209]
- True Dimensions of Muslim Identity [Quote – 215]
- Advice to a University Student Pursuing Graduate Studies [Quote – 221]
- Islam and Qur’an Will Continue to Flourish [Quote – 230]
- A Living Fossil [Quote – 231]
- Pseudo-Sheikhs and the Peril of Professionalizing Islam [Quote – 351]
- Islamic Culture [Quote – 365]
- Don’t Let Muslims Drive You Away from Islam! [Quote – 386]
- Learning to Use English the Proper Way [Quote – 402]
- Here Comes Trouble [Quote – 463]
- This Eidul Adwhaa, 1434/2013, Let Us Teach the World to Say “No!” to Evil!
- Believers Are Tested [Quote – 488]
- Speaking Is the Least You Can Do [Quote – 489]
- An Offer Muslims Cannot Refuse! [Quote – 509]
- Killing of Husain: World Day of Repentance
- Muslims in Action [Quote – 577]
- Secret to Success in Islam: Zero-Error Rate [Quote – 605]
- A Piece of Good News, I Think [Quote – 608]
- A Mercy to the Worlds [Quote – 649]
- Islam in Small, Complete Doses
- My Islam Wears a Three-Piece Suit
- Islam Is Not the Place for Charlatans and Social Misfits [Quote – 710]
- Islam and Ketchup [Quote – 721]
- Three Perils in the Path of Working for Allah
- Muslims and the World
- Muslims Cannot Be Error-Free!
That Is Not How the System Is Designed!
And It May Not Be Good for the World If They Were!
- A Thought — And a Prayer for This New Year 2018! [Quote – 877]
- Muslims of Today,
Caught between Islam and Jahiliyyah!
Or Just Call It PreIslam.
- Want to Know Islam?
Look to Qur’an and Sunnah and not at Muslims of Today!
- State of the Ummah [Quote – 950]
- The Least You Can Do If You Are a Muslim [Quote – 982]
- Commandment Breakers:
Taking Gods Besides God [Quote – 1003]
- Beyond the “Usual Religious Stuff,”
Islam Is about Knowledge and Science [Quote – 1013]
- So, You Say You Are a Muslim? And a Mu’min?
Let Us See! [Quote – 1036]
- Denial and Deceit:
How Muslims Deceive Muslims [Quote – 1052]
- Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Sessions – Lesson: 23 – Civility Precedes Islam by Light Years
- Muslims vs. Islam
- The True Sunnat Is about Building Individuals, Communities, Nations, Societies, And the Entire World!